Reviews for Blindsided
DaiquiriIce chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Just aww... perfect. Seeing G so down makes me sad... Very well donexx
Me chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Giving myself an ego boost by reading my own fic and revelling in my own misplaced sense of awesomeness. Man, I'm a jerk :P Nice job though, it has to be said (:
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hey chill pill love this story it is great :) xx

Thumbs up :D
Blank Account 26 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow, just... wow.

Can I just start out by saying how brilliant your writing style is. It just flows perfectly together. You should definitely consider writing more when you get a chance to.

Moving on, the angst. Apart from humor, angst is probably one of my favorite genres to read. As you know, I have recently only begun to delve into angst writing and this piece you have written, has inspired me to try my hand at another angst story. Which I'm thinking I'll dedicate to you since your writing has inspired me to get my story done.

Lastly, the happy ending. I remember how you said in your review of my story that you love angst, but you also love happy endings as well. And I'm glad that Nick and Greg got theirs at the end of your story.

So, seriously consider writing more angst when you get the chance. This story is definitely going onto my favorites list. Anyways, great story. And be on the lookout for my new angst story. Hopefully you'll like it.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hey Walking Chill Pill,

Cookies for you and a "Well Done" muffin for a first time slash. Your story is gently heartbreaking,yet you have the start of Greg's healing from hurt and grief, and the hint of new love with Nick. Lovely. Thanks,lightnshadows
YourFaceLooksFunny chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
WOO JENNY! This was AWESOME!

Wow, I just loved everything about it :)

And also, I've watched that episode you told me to watch with Dita Von Teese in it. Still think Greg should have gotten together with Nick -

Well done Jenny, write more slash plz! xD

Jodie x
Jods.Raine chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
!

Seriously, it feels awesome when you're reading something that's dedicated to you

Anyways, this fic is AMAZING, especially when it's your first slash attempt Love the Greggo angst that we miss so much and the sweet fluffiness at the end (: The words flow really well

Very very very very very *deep breath* very very very very very very very GREAT job! :D
Katie Tallis-Cox chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Simply brilliant. Your words have this spine-tingling fluidity, it's poetic almost. Please continue to write about these two guys :)
CrystallineSolid chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Eeee! This was AMAZING! Extremely in character (even the Nick-being-an-asshole parts, because he is mean to Greg sometimes. Plus there was the whole 'She's a stripper' thing. But it was amazing, dialog, descriptions, characterizing. Also, it was even more exciting because the episode hasn't aired yet! I can't wait till it does!
Rainack chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was a good one! Great job!