Reviews for Searching the Stars
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
I loved this story, it so well writen. well done!

lol

tenrosefanno.1 XX
Snowdrop-143 chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
YYEAH! Brilliant I would love a sequel bcoz even just sleeping with the Doc is gonna be a problem and then there's neew biology issues and her watching who he has become and Jack what did he say!

PLEASE PM me about the Sequel!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
I would very much enjoy a series 4 if it will be anywhere near as fantastic as this story was :) It was a great read and I enjoyed every chapter :) x
konekoxsasaki chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
Great ending, tied in well.

Series four? Oooh go for it XD
Ayjah chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
ooo loved the ending and how you dealt with Martha, looking forward to the sequel and maybe more Jack? :)
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
so sad that this story is complete but happy that a sequel might be in the works!
Chlollie4eva chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! thats my opinion anyway. there isnt enough good "season with rose redos" we need more and this one is great.
KayeBell chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
That was a fantastic Story! please do write a seriese 4 with Rose, cos that would be great
xXDesertRoseXx chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
I can't wait to see how this will play out! Love your story! Please update soon!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
loved it :) xx
Chlollie4eva chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
i just realised something. the doctor has only 1 thing to say to the master "i forgive you". but how can he say that now that the master has raped rose? (something which i really didnt like added to the story)
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
Rose is strong but she needs both her Doctor and Jack to help her get through all of the memories of her past.
DestinChild chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
Wonderful. Am so excited for the next part
witchgal chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
Amazing!another great chapter! You have me on the edge of my seat!hurry up and update!
DestinChild chapter 19 . 2/25/2011
Great chapter. Very powerful and well written
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »