Reviews for Love Bug
Meadowlark12 chapter 30 . 6/20
Their banter is so perfect I can see all this happening, even Skinner's intervention but this right here, the Mulder and Scully amazing banter is so neat I am impressed and love the pace of the story. It cuts right to where it has to and I can sense the well thought outline as I keep going on. My full respects!
Meadowlark12 chapter 11 . 6/20
I love this! I hadn't even noticed I made it this far because I've been absorbing it all so fast!
I love how easy and chaste everything is while being consistent in a very clear storyline, there are no gaps or feeling of voids, everyone is so in character, the dialogue is perfect! I love this!
Meadowlark12 chapter 1 . 6/19
hi, I recently found this and I'm beyond thrilled to see that it has so many chapters, I adore long fics and I'm very very new to MSR, this is a great start! The parallel seems intriguing and I can't wait for this to dig deeper, thank you for sharing!
Msimone chapter 77 . 7/14/2019
please please continue this is the best X-Files fanfic I've read!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/18/2017
This gotta be the stupidest story I've ever read
Guest chapter 31 . 7/18/2017
This is fucking boring!
Guest chapter 77 . 4/8/2017
Truly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved it and I wish there could be more.
mickey chapter 20 . 3/26/2017
This is awesome; would have a great episode!
Jessica Kurr chapter 77 . 6/12/2016
I loved that you ended it with henry!
Jessica Kurr chapter 66 . 6/12/2016
Omg I'm in tears! fave chapter yet!
Jessica Kurr chapter 66 . 6/12/2016
Omg I'm in tears! fave chapter yet!
Jessica Kurr chapter 65 . 6/12/2016
Omg!
Jessica Kurr chapter 53 . 6/12/2016
Jessica Kurr chapter 44 . 6/12/2016
Omgsh, the feels! Ahhhh.
Jessica Kurr chapter 41 . 6/11/2016
I don't know if you've even seen any of my several reviews yet, since this was updated 5 years ago. But I really do like this plot. It's...different. I like how it's told and it's definitely unique. Most of the Mulder and Scully fanfiction that I've read was kind of all the same. I know I still have quite a bit to go, but, great job!