Reviews for Cuts Heal, Bruises Fade
FaerieQueen3 chapter 31 . 6/29/2012
Not even going to try, mostly because I'm not allowed to until Haleigh is back, but it was reallyreallyreally well-written :-).

Noi
MidnightRose24 chapter 31 . 6/27/2012
I'm still with you. This is one of my favorite stories. :)

Haha I think this was cute. A little cheesiness once in a while isn't that bad. Or, at least, I don't think so.
the unbirthday girl chapter 31 . 6/26/2012
Ah. Fluff. :) Fluffy fluff fluffity fluff fluff. I like this one; it's really really sweet and it made me smile.
livingondaydreams chapter 30 . 2/15/2012
Absolutely lovely. I have no clue who the pairing is, because I am horrible at guessing, but your writing was beautiful.
goingmywaydoll chapter 30 . 2/15/2012
Hmm, Percy/Reyna? Percy/Thalia? Chris/Thalia (I know weird but might as well give it a try). I really don't know.
rainydaydreams chapter 30 . 2/15/2012
Wow, this is lovely. It's cynical but naive. Love.
DisneyFreak00090 chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
O: gee, I wonder what this pairing could be! xD I had too! Lol, good job :) I really liked it
I-AM-LOGGED-OUT-JANUS chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
I literally have no idea, but loved it all the same :-)!
MidnightRose24 chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
Part of me is tempted to say Thalia/Percy for whatever reason. But as I read on that didn't really work. Idek. Great job, though. :)
the unbirthday girl chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
The line: "He is supposed to be in love and she's supposed to be on her way" has got me leaning towards Piper/Percy...but I'm not quite sure. :P Anyways nice brabble and happy Singles' Awareness Day.:/
withlipstickasmywarpaint chapter 29 . 1/15/2012
Thalia and Hades. Maybe an OC. I know you dont take many ideas but can you PLEASE do a Percy/Rachel? I just love them!
goingmywaydoll chapter 29 . 1/15/2012
Probably wasn't the first but Thalia/Hades?
FaerieQueen3 chapter 29 . 1/15/2012
Thalia/Hades! I know it this time! This is Haleigh ;-)
cyndaquils chapter 29 . 1/15/2012
Thalia and Hades, that's what's up.

Anywho, lovely collection you've got here.
Sunny99 chapter 29 . 1/15/2012
Um. It seems like HadesThalia...definitely. Yup, it's got to be them. She visits the souls while she's in his territory, he has dark eyes...he's married, daughter of his brother... I was just talking to myself in a review, it scares me.:) This was great, and if it IS who I think it is, nice job with the pairing.