Reviews for Doctor Who: Series 5
Please update! Love having a male OC
Ci 2011-2012 chapter 61 . 11/30/2013
Please come back
war sage chapter 61 . 10/7/2013
great chapter keep up the good work
Massive Fan chapter 61 . 8/31/2013
Dude, you seriously need to come back to this story, it is absolutely amazing and I just wanna read more.
I've been reading since you first posted and read other fanfics for about 10 years and this is the first time I have commented. I miss this story so much and I check back every week to see if you've updated so please come back and write more, please.
Youdontknowwho chapter 53 . 6/10/2013
Your writing is amazing, I love how you adjusted the storyline and added original stories to it. You write about Alex so well I feel as if I know him and I completely admire the fact that the oc is a guy instead of the typical 'teenage girl falls unloved with the doctor' scenario. Thank you so much and lease keep writing x
Canned it 2011-2 chapter 61 . 5/31/2013
After watching series 7 i think Alex would have bumpy ride but when is the next chapter i really miss this story
Guest chapter 61 . 5/10/2013
Please update already, its been forever since last update
Canned it chapter 61 . 4/29/2013
When the next chapter
Guest chapter 61 . 3/27/2013
will you please update soon!
Canned it chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
Loved loved it looking forward to the rest of the series :)
Geast chapter 61 . 2/15/2013
Please update soon canned it 2011-2012
Geast chapter 61 . 1/20/2013
I think the doctor bean kinda of cruel to Alex in day of the moon and the doctors wife I think the doctor and Alex need to talk about the time lord gean fully love this story looking foward to the next chapter canned it 2011-2012
JN Cory chapter 61 . 1/10/2013
Amusing chapter. You did a nice job with Alex here.
Time of change chapter 61 . 1/11/2013
Very very good interesting arc with Alex what does irdis mean look at your hand? I hope you we see more Alex's family in the Futuer really enjoyed it keep up the good work
DZ2 chapter 61 . 1/11/2013
That always was my favourite episode; shame that Idris didn't get to spend time with Alex. Hey (chuckles) maybe you could do a one-shot where she does; add some spice to the mystery surrounding him.

The clue about Alex's hand: I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before...