Reviews for The Enemy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Come on bro! Don't leave this hangin! Update this!
Theinsanebunny24 chapter 19 . 5/30/2015
I really like this, especially the reversed roles of Edgar and Allen, I always liked the idea of Edgar getting turned, either half or full. so glad that this story exists, looking forward for more. keep up the good work. XD
Bar chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
Oh shit, that was a big surprise!
But it does motivate Edgar to go out there and kick ass.
Really good chapter, I really could not have predicted that.
Now guys hurry up and save Zoe. ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
Damn, did not see that coming...
June Frost chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
I'm looking forward to the moment when Edgar figures out that Zoe is a werewolf. I think he does care about her a great deal and while he may have been painfully judgmental to her before; maybe he won't be now considering the circumstances. Wonderful chapter!
Anna chapter 18 . 4/23/2015
This is so epic. Loving it so far. Poor Edgar though, what an awful thing to happen to a vampire hunter! What has just happened to Alan?
Bar chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
What are Alan and Edgar gonna do now?
I really hope that they have a good plan.
I am also very curious about Edgar's reaction, when he finds out that Zoe is a werewolf.
Also in the Thirst I always thought that Zoe had a crush on Edgar, but maybe that's just me.

About my previous review, if that blond vampire is David, you can do it.
You are very good in writing the personalities of the original characters.
The Frog brothers, Sam and Lucy, I truly believe it's them.
I think you can also do David, he and the boys were the best vampires in all the movies.

And I am very glad that Daniel is safe.

I need more! ;)
June Frost chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
What a wonderful beginning! I've never come across a story where Edgar ends up with a set of fangs. You write beautifully and I'm in love with the way you've portrayed Alan and Edgar so far. At least Alan's been through this nightmare so he can help his brother.
Bar chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
I feel so bad for Daniel, but it was to be expected.
Being a half vampire and helping hunters that would piss the vampires off.
I actually thought that that blond vampire was David, but I could be wrong.

Another great chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Poor, poor Daniel...
Llayth chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
So, I finally began this and I love it. It's interesting to see Edgar being the one who has been tainted with vampire blood. I always pictured Alan being the most likely to be turned. He does tend to go off by himself, always ready to run. I saw it happen a couple of times in both films. It's quite impulsive and risky while I've always seen Edgar as the careful one.

The torment you're putting Edgar through at the moment is heartbreaking to read. Very well written. :) There's so much struggle, you can really sympathise with him and while I'm fighting for him to return human, he's already giving in which makes me quite nervous. That and Alan is beginning to hold him back which I don't think is going to go down well if this continues.

Daniel is a great OC. Really intriguing but I'm worried he's going to cause Edgar some problems in the future. He might not want to be a vampire but it's a concern that he doesn't want to become human again either. I'm worried that he'll try and steer Edgar away.

I'm definitely going to catch up more with his story. Love it so far!
Chris-52 chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
What a great story.
The characters are so well written and true to the original Lost Boys story.
And (thank god) not a story with a girl who moves to Santa Carla and falls in love with the vampires.
That is most of the stories here.
I really hope that you finish this fic, it is one of the best.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Awesome chapter, update soon.
Bar chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
I hope that Alan and Zoe will finally have a lead to the vampire lair.
Also I really like the way you portray Zoe, some people don't like her but I do, she's spunky.

I actually thought that Zoe was stronger than an average human because in The Thirst she
punched and kicked that blond vampire on a spike. And Edgar said that vampires are stronger than bears.

Your original character Daniel is also a lot of fun, you are good at writing them.

Keep up the good work!
Bar chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Wow, I am not joking, this is the best Lost Boy's fic I have ever read.
Edgar's conflict, Alan's feeling of helplessness, you write it exceptionally well.

Edgar and Alan saw everything very black and white in the first movie, but now that
they both know what it's like to be half-vampires they finally understand that it's not that easy.

Also I liked the part when Edgar realises that Star, Laddie and Michael had much better self control than he has.

Please write more.