Reviews for My Master loves me for the Genie I am
Jojo007 chapter 1 . 8/14
Only just started looking at IDOJ, but this is my favourite. Beautifully in tone with the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is fantastic!
Christineat chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Great store! I hope you continue to write more of Tony and Jeannie stories
JEMIMA chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLEASE I WILL LITERALLY DO ANYTHING THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER PLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
greysanatomiac007 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Omigosh I love this so much! please continue to write :):)
EyreGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh this is incredible! I love it and want more. Please come back, I want to see how jealousy Anthony is!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Interesting start to the story. I would totally like to see more if you're up to writing another chapter or two.
CHRISTOPHER chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I LOVE I Dream Of Jennie ever since I was a young boy and I always Will so thank you for your whole I dream of jennie story's
djinndjinn chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
wow, i'm loving this story. Please update :D
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I wish you'd continue!
Noname chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Keep writing please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is soooo good! I LOVED it! Please write more - it was very well-written and sounded exactly like the real characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I don't know when this was written, or if there are any more chapters to be found, but I LOVE it!
jeannie nelson chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
this was amazing if I did not know any better i would think this is professinoal
MyahLyah chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was lovely. Very sweet yet sensual enough in excellent taste. I hope that you will continue someday. If not, this was a wonderful read and thank you for sharing your talent with us readers.