Reviews for In the Snow
Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Beautiful
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love Indy and Sarah - but Rose and Tom were about to kiss! Bad timing on their part, honestly. Gah! I loved the imagery in this - it was beautiful :) Lovely story.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i didn't know this fic existed! i need to pay more attention to this category. very cute and sweet moment
SummerStarWatcher chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Yay! A Casson story from DiegoRedeemedLover!

I have to say, I'm impressed. This is quite a good story, and I don't give out praise if I don't mean it. I like that this references the blog (we need more of that here!), and it has the feel of simply being a missing chapter of the blog itself. Congratulations on sounding like Hilary McKay!

The first line is my favorite in the whole story. "This evening, my family and Tom and David went sledging at the park amongst all the indigo blue shadows as night began to fall duskily over the world." Indigo blue shadows, night falling duskily over the world, beautiful. I have to say that the first line is particularly well written. I can just see it happening. Love it!

And Saffy and Sarah's "hugely significant looks"! They totally know that Rose and Tom are going to end up together, and are just waiting for it to happen. I bet they are just as anxious as we are.

And the Casson smile, so true. Everyone does it, and it's "devastating" every time.

"And apparently it worked on Tom, because he bent his head even closer to mine, his lips just ever so faintly brushing my own.

"Aw... it was nothing," he murmured in response.

At that moment, time seemed to slow. In the midst of the fairy world of the snow with the trees glistening like diamonds, Tom and I were the only people in existence, in that world –All Our Own." I like that you included the famous Casson smile into your story. And Tom's reaction was beautiful.

Excellent story, my commendations. Looking forward to Three O'Clock In The Morning! Post it soon please? I can't stand the suspense! :)

As always,

Star
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I liked it. Rose's dialogue seemed slightly not Rose-like, but besides that, I really liked it!. A tad short, but I can see that it's long enough to be out of place in Three O'Clock.
OneAsBeautifulAsYou chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was absolutely brilliant! Great characterization! SO cute!

XxJenny