Reviews for A Moment With Me
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
*smiled*

They're so relax close to each other... :)

and forgot everything around them except each other's presence...

*giggles*

even the upside down book England seems like to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this was wonderful. i especialy like the line "never noticing that the book England had grabbed was upside down the entire time"
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I knew it was based on that picture! Awww how utterly cute. Maybe England can read upside down?
Cloversoul.TheUnknownClover chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Is it that picture with the mochi in the bottom corner of it? XD
Plusle65 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awww~ This is so cute x3
Bottles On The Wall chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww... So sweet. XD USUK/ UKUS fluff moment... er, moments.
LilFinPockyFan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh my God xD Loved this. It was all happy and fluffy and it made me feel warm inside, and then... BANG! I just started laught at the moment I read the sentence about Englands book was upside down xD Cant stop laughting, it was just epic win xD Good work :I will but this on my bookmarks and read it again sometime when I need something to make me happy .3
ModokaSama chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aww, I love this! So sweet and nice. Great job!
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I so know the pic you're talking about, and I don't even have to look it up. That exact scene played in my head once I got to the end. :D

Fluffy, fluff-fluff, fluffington! That is all.
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Well isn't America such a sweeatheart? England, you know you like it.
BwaBwaimagoat chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is pretty, makes me wanna sleep. -passes out at the dining table-
snuggalong chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I started reading this and loved it, then I got to the last dozen paragraaphs or so and loved it even more, because all of the sudden I thought,

'OMG, that photograph! I know what this is! It's that photograph!'

And then you put the link at the bottom and I'm like YEAH, I WAS RIGHT.

That is one of my favorite Hetalia images as well, in fact it's the ending scene for the only Hetalia AMV I've ever made.

You did a wonderful job with description, ANYONE who's seen that picture before would recognize it.

Loved this!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Its sooo cute XD I LOVE this one-shot, and I really hope you will write more fluffy UsUk like that :D