Reviews for The Prank part 2
Kate Isles chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
I loved this story parts 1 and 2 UNTIL you went and flung in the surprise chaps 7&8 of the sequel besides that brilliant story
Kris Morene chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
The ending was a little abrupt, but I liked it anyway!
STLFAN chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Great updates, excellent finish. A groveling Gibbs - who would have thought. Thanks much and will continue to watch to for more fics from you. Your time and efforts are appreciated.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
I love it very much!
Pinkprincess74 chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
I LOVE it! I know some people won't agree but I don't like "spank fics" I don't find that romantic. Good job on this and look forward to more from you!
Woodenbear chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Hope they can get it sorted. I hate when those two are not getting on.

Don't worry about the short chapters. At least you're updating with a few & not just one then leaving us to stew for ages. :) x
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I Love it! So this is Abby Loves Gibbs and Gibbs loves her but she thinks he doesn't... or that's what I get from the last couple of chapters! but I really Love it so you have to update soon or I'll cry and it will be on your shoulders...lol. But really Can't what till the next chapter. Well I got to go look up more stories. so until next time!
MissMary74 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
OK I can understand why Abby was hurt but I hope she'll forgive Gibbs soon! Great update and can't wait to see what Gibbs is up to now!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Love it! Can't wait till the next chapter but this chapter is great!
STLFAN chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
OH the angst. I'm loving it. Great job - keep it up.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
love it!
Woodenbear chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
It's good. I'm glad you're continuing on from your original story. I can't wait to see what Gibbs comes up with. :) x
STLFAN chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Excellent so far. Thanks for continuing and I'm looking forward to more.
Pinkprincess74 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Good start! I hate when Gibbs and Abby are mad at eachother though! Hope they KISS and Makeup soon! :)