Reviews for The Prank part 2
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
What a selfish, self-absorbed little shit your Abby is... it's fine by her when other people get hurt by her, but Her Precious Feelings had better not be bruised, oh no.
Kate Isles chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
I loved this story parts 1 and 2 UNTIL you went and flung in the surprise chaps 7&8 of the sequel besides that brilliant story
Kris Morene chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
The ending was a little abrupt, but I liked it anyway!
STLFAN chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Great updates, excellent finish. A groveling Gibbs - who would have thought. Thanks much and will continue to watch to for more fics from you. Your time and efforts are appreciated.
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
I love it very much!
Pinkprincess74 chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
I LOVE it! I know some people won't agree but I don't like "spank fics" I don't find that romantic. Good job on this and look forward to more from you!
Woodenbear chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Hope they can get it sorted. I hate when those two are not getting on.

Don't worry about the short chapters. At least you're updating with a few & not just one then leaving us to stew for ages. :~) x
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I Love it! So this is Abby Loves Gibbs and Gibbs loves her but she thinks he doesn't... or that's what I get from the last couple of chapters! but I really Love it so you have to update soon or I'll cry and it will be on your shoulders...lol. But really Can't what till the next chapter. Well I got to go look up more stories. so until next time!
MissMary74 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
OK I can understand why Abby was hurt but I hope she'll forgive Gibbs soon! Great update and can't wait to see what Gibbs is up to now!
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Love it! Can't wait till the next chapter but this chapter is great!
STLFAN chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
OH the angst. I'm loving it. Great job - keep it up.
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
love it!
Woodenbear chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
It's good. I'm glad you're continuing on from your original story. I can't wait to see what Gibbs comes up with. :~) x
STLFAN chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Excellent so far. Thanks for continuing and I'm looking forward to more.
Pinkprincess74 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Good start! I hate when Gibbs and Abby are mad at eachother though! Hope they KISS and Makeup soon! :)