Reviews for My One In A Million
I love it!
Interesting!
Awesome!
One Cheeky Fox chapter 24 . 6/23
wonderful read, very enjoyable and believable AU. thank you for writing it
Moonacre BunBun chapter 23 . 6/18
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Yes, this was magnificent. Thank you. Yes.
Absolutely beautifully written!
Zalia chapter 15 . 5/31
Omg Grell
downtomars chapter 24 . 5/11
readig this for the second time, and it still is a amazing!
KiunoNamu chapter 24 . 5/5
Absolutely beautiful story, my stomach has been humming with butterflies since she asked if she were free. I loved how you tied it up and the whole content was amazing. It's difficult to find a good fanfic in sasukes pov. I hope you continue your beautiful creations and I'm going to visit your page to see what other lovelies you have. I've recently begun my own sasuhina as well and reading how others portry them is inspiring. Thank you for the amazing work!
ConclusionsOfTheHeart chapter 1 . 4/28
Really interesting story!
Tsukiome chapter 24 . 4/20
Love this story! It's awesome and I'd say it's purrfect! 3
Krishka chapter 24 . 4/14
My my, you are just the sweetest author I have come across till now on this site. Your end note well, it's heartening to see such humility with such good a talent. If you wouldn't have mentioned it, I would have never realized English is not your first language. Your sentence structure is flawless. Sometimes a bit difficult to understand at first read, especially due to sudden change in POV. Nevertheless your framing and flow of the story is especially noteworthy. The best thing about this story for me, was that majority of it is in Sasuke's POV. He is such a complex yet simple character to write, but sadly in most SasuHina stories, his mind is made to be as blank as his face. I would love to know his take on various situations, what goes in that pretty little head when alone, his afterthoughts of a situation, et al. So I was greatly pleased that not only you chose Sasuke's POV, but did an impeccable job with it. I was also a tad bit disappointed that you switched to Hina's POV, but as you had said, its her journey too. Also including Hiashi's POV, was like cherry on the top.
With regards to story, I love stories which take time to develop the character, explain in depth what makes them; them. It's easier to comprehend their actions, when you know what they went through. I loved the chapter when Sasuke was evaluating Hinata by assinging points, simply because of the last three lines, my favorite in the whole story. The Mikoto-Hinata comparison is a personal liking, and the bashful Sasuke was a delight to read. Their 'not' confessions were also very sweet. Though I didn't quite understand Hiashi's POV of the cloud arc, but I will eventually. Also Sasuke's cryptic response was awe-worthy when you realize what he meant. So it's very nice that you pay attention to these little details, especially their slow brewing relationship from complete strangers to the most important person in life. Afterall I firmly believe that it's the details that make the bigger picture. The title was very apt too. I may have forgotten a few things, but do remember that each chapter of this story has atleast one, if not more points to be proud of. So it was a wonderful experience reading this story. I do hope you continue writing, or become a writer (if that's what you want), as you'll definitely shine in this field.

Wishing you a great day, and great life :) :)

P.S. :: I don't know if you take requests or are still on ff, but if possible please write a small romance centered SasuHina, with both their POV's of the same situation.. It's always a surprise to see what two people think of the exact same situation.
DageRee chapter 24 . 4/5
That wasn't an usual SasuHina story, that's for sure and it was an extremely good thing! I would really write a lot about it, but I was reading this story for the last few hours and once I finished it, I don't have energy for anything but sleep.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 24 . 3/31
This is my second read, the first several years ago. I definitely enjoyed it both times, but I think I picked up on greater details and emotional cues the second time around. Love the non-confessions, the Hinata point system, the Hiashi facts list. I love the supporting characters. Just love all of it. The character development and inner dialogue were realistic, and there was a nice balance of humor and angst. The memory loss arc added a nice twist, though my favorite part was the gradual development of their relationship. It just blossomed very naturally through your writing. I wish I had followed this story while it was being updated, so I would have left a comment for every chapter. It was simply too tempting to just read it all. By the end, I'm left with a wonderful feeling for the overall story and have a hard time expressing my admiration for all the details, though I know there is so much I'd like to say. I'll post more comments later, as more specific thoughts emerge.