Reviews for My One In A Million
Alice chapter 24 . 10/10
2017 and still loving your story. I hope you comtinue writing beautiful stories. Lots of love
sunnybolt chapter 1 . 10/3
This is incredible. Sasuhina is indeed a missed opportunity in the series.
Lostwolfofwinter chapter 24 . 8/17
YOU ARE AMAZING. I love you, thank you for writting this. It was so beautiful to read, definitely a favourite. God, reading this was an absolute pleasure. I'll look forward for more of your woks. Lots os hugs and kisses for you. Thanks!
HappE224 chapter 16 . 8/16
I LOVE SASUKE'S THOUGHTS WHEN HE THINKS HINATA LEFT HIM BECAUSE OF GREEN TEA :'D (tearing up)
The point system is so cute too 3 3 3
HappE224 chapter 15 . 8/16
When he talked about Karen being a gay man with a butler fetish...I thought of Grell from Black Butler lololol

Finally, sassy petty sasuke is grasping a hold on his emotions for hinata
HappE224 chapter 1 . 8/15
P-E - to the T-T-Y! Sasuke's petty! Yeah Yeah He's Petty! (if you've seen the video)

My reaction to the end was "damn Sasuke! Wtf man!" since he's practically begging for things to go wrong for him (which is sad...)

Love the story already! So happy it's complete _ (cheers quietly in her room)
shnickers chapter 24 . 8/14
I absolutely love your SasuHina fics. They're sweet, simple, and your characterizations just feel SO on point. There's drama, but it never overwhelms the plot or turns the characters into absurdities. There's lighthearted humor, sadness, pain, and laughter. Fanfiction is different from original fiction in that you're battling against another person's interpretation or expectations of who a character is or how they should be portrayed, but I have never once read anything of yours SasuHina and thought, 'This is in no way the character that I am familiar with!'

The dialogue is honestly my favorite part. Their conversations are random sometimes, and whether it's small talk or deep conversation, it feels so authentic, which I really appreciate, because it can happen to all characters, but particularly with complex, complicated ones like Sasuke and Hinata.

I was a little sad that we couldn't bask more in their happiness, though I appreciated this journey. You know a story has affected you when you come away with the characters lingering in your heart and mind. I feel like you would be an excellent vignette or short story writer, so hopefully if you feel inspired in the future, we'll see more of your work!
This was so amazing. Am actually crying I can't believe it's just over like that. I mean the ending was absolutely amazing and I adored this entire thing. It all felt very organic. I love it I'm just sad it over becuase of how attached I grew to the story. Wonderful job, on elf the best sasuhina I have ever read.
I'm sorry but "Maybe this was why Itachi killed them all, as heir, maybe he didn't want boring birthday parties…" is honestly the funniest thing I have read in weeks. I laughed so hard. Great chapter can't wait to read more
Drace chapter 24 . 7/27
Dear author,
Thank you for such a gem of a story, it was truly one in a million. I hope you write more sasuhina like this in the future. Agriato.
song min ah chapter 24 . 7/9
pretty, like it very much
Hidenori chapter 24 . 7/4
Briliant story! I read it 10 or more times..it is like an opium. The character development was perfection. Every line, every word i read described the characters so well I reread them again and agian, filled with giddiness. As a psychologist i have to say you analized them to another level that I've never seen or read in any other story. You captured their nonverbal communication and their unique way of expressing emotion and raw complicated unconciouss needs, then slowly made them conciouss. Amazing really...words aren't enough to express your imagination and skill. I sincerely hope and strongly reccomend you write a sequel or another story or both! No you must write more please! I speak for everyone who read your story! So many people would be happy! Please write more, your writting is addicting and it warms me like a hot chocolate on a lonely day. Thank you for existing.
Alex chapter 24 . 6/10
I've been making rounds on old stories I had loved so dearly. Thank you for this. ️
blob80 chapter 16 . 6/4
weenies. omg. AHAHAHAHA oh, i adore this.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 2/28
Excellent, disrespectful/badass it's all good!