Reviews for My One In A Million
Bloodberrylicious chapter 24 . 12/10/2022
This is my 2nd time to read this and I was equally mesmerized like the first time.. Its not overly romantic but all the SasuHina interactions is just perfect the build up to their relationships all made sense.. Too bad you are no longer active here but I'm happy you Gifted us one of the best in-universe SasuHina ff. Its definitely worth the read. Thank you and I wish you all the best.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/23/2022
..-...
provins.vogue chapter 16 . 10/27/2022
Sasuke is so annoyingly hard here. Anyone trying to help him or just trying to befriend could really get tired of his rudeness, sarcasm, and paranoia.
provins.vogue chapter 13 . 10/27/2022
Sasuke's such an ungrateful b.
freyjaera chapter 24 . 10/4/2022
what a ride. it was an amazing read. my only complain would be that it didn't have epilogue or extras haha. thank you for writing this.
Brother V chapter 7 . 9/26/2022
Nigga Madara's body was possessed by Kaguya and was sealed what kak is this now Ate you stupid
Kurai0 chapter 24 . 5/13/2022
I really like this story! and the last part was really motivating since ive always wanted to write but never got the change to really get into it.. but after all that, yeah ill give it a go. Thankyou for giving me a sort of motivation and the story ofc xd
pheathers chapter 24 . 4/6/2022
i loved this story so, so, sooo much. it was DELIGHTFUL every word of the way, literally, i mean it, and the last chapter particularly was a blessing. they deserve all that love and more, they've EARNED all that love, and my heart wanted to burst seeing them finally be able to give it to each other. thank you so much for sharing this story with us and for your hard work!
XDXDD chapter 3 . 2/22/2022
i thought it was supposed to be post-war doesn't that mean he has the rinnegan and supposed to be traveling the world for redemption?
Ms.NarauchihaOuji chapter 23 . 1/29/2022
Perfect!
Nowveidn25 chapter 2 . 1/27/2022
I don’t think the hair was that bad. I mean you and Hinata had a similar hairstyle back then, Sasuke. Sksksk
Nowveidn25 chapter 1 . 1/27/2022