Reviews for My One In A Million
Ok so I never review fan fictions, but can I just say wow?

This is by far the best Sasuhina fic I've ever read, period. (It could easily be a story in itself without any ties to Naruto the series.)

The story's third-person perspective was handled with both sensory detail and an introspection that's hard for a writer to pull off. There was a balance of both a 'light and dark' throughout the whole thing. But what stood out to me the most was the development of each individual character in their own way. Neither Sasuke nor Hinata strayed too far from their nature, but stretched just enough to grow realistically. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Thanks for a good read!
~JadeVim~
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 5/18
lol at Sasuke trying the food while it's hot then still complain! hahahaha i wouldn't give anyone any food when they complain! haha
Cottonstarlin chapter 24 . 5/10
Really have no idea what to say.. but if I were to put it as simply as possible... Truly, this fanfiction is one in a million.
The chillingly raw descriptions of Sasuke's psyche.. I've read maybe one or two stories before this that have captured his damaged state of mind SO Well.
And let's no forget the delightfully in-character Hinata..
Really don't how to encompass my respect for this beau ideal in words. Hats off. the few stories which at the end left me feeling, 'I never want to read another SasuHina fic again.'
Perfection. Thank You for such an artful peice of work. #inspired.

Oh. And welcome back to fanfiction community. Thank You Sooo much for returning. Really. :)
anne chapter 3 . 4/26
this is like my 2nd or 3rd time reading this fic.

its the first sasuhina fic i've read

and this chapters my fav..
Hinatta chapter 24 . 3/15
XD
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta
dee1600 chapter 24 . 3/14
Love your story! Please write more Sasuke and Hinata romantic stories. I liked the way it unfolded and how the characters feelings slowly developed as the chapters progressed. Keep writing!
UncrewedCandy29 chapter 24 . 3/13
Oh hell... This is just... So... Beautiful... I love it!
Neverfearthedark chapter 24 . 3/8
Your story is really beautiful! And your author's note at the end obviously came from the heart. It was really sweet. Thank you for your inspiring words. :)
N. Owens chapter 24 . 2/18
Hello, maybe I made some clerical errors, but I ask that falls within. This is not my mother language. I wanted to tell you that your fanfic was very good, I read in an entire day without stopping. I feel very happy to finish reading it. Do you understand the feeling? As if I could close my eyes and be so. I really could see it all happening in the normal manga. And I can feel that Sasuke and Hinata would be acting that way and living the consequences that occurred. I'm glad they have found your one in a million. (I bet everyone says that. rs) Well, I know it's been a long time since written, and maybe don't read this review, but I would like you to know that I loved her work as a writer. I learned a lot from you, and I hope to read more about this couple so charming. I've never seen you, but from what I saw at the thought of writing this, you're beautiful. Thanks for what you wrote, I feel excited and happy a while ago.
Kiss, and wish you all the best in life.
THIS WAS GREAT BLESS YOUR SOUL
This was an amazing and beautiful story. Love it!:)
thatOddity chapter 24 . 2/2
Damn... re-reading this awesome fic warm my heart... I love your style, especially in expressing every detail of everything. I LOVE YOU! I'm glad I found out in DA that you write besides drawing. You are damn AWESOME my man! I'll be waiting for more SASUHINA!
TheMidknights chapter 24 . 1/23

You got down theirpersonalities perfect. I threw so many fanfics in the trash because half the members on here dunno how to display Sasuke and Hinata. Either they make Hinata too blunt and out in the open, or Sasuke too affectionate / caring. You did a perfect blend of everything. The only "problem" was that Hinata calls Sasuke "Sasuke-kun" all the time, along with the rest of the male characters, regardless of her affiliation with them. That didn't matter because I fell in love with the story, it was the first fanfic that had me smile at the heart warming ending.
thatOddity chapter 24 . 1/12
I can't believe that you finished it! I stopped reading this cause I thought you won't update anymore, but I am so happy that you did. Anyways, your story is so... How should I put this... Marvelous? Fantastic? Well elaborated? Or just seriously awesome. I like the way you make the characters narrate. The words are well detailed and for me, as a reader, I am absorb by the story... As if I'm there. I have many things to say, but I'll just shorten it. This work of yours is truly lovely and very realistic (if based in the series) as if its really a part of the anime/manga. Again, you are an amazing writer! And thank you very much for writing this. Even though, sasuhina did not well... You know... In the story i'm glad that you made a happy ending for them.
ShanaZeal chapter 10 . 1/7