Reviews for My One In A Million
mia chapter 2 . 7/12
lmao idk why but this fic is so entertaining and seems so in character and I love disrespectful sasuke! i wish he'd treat sakura better tho.
TheFoxy88 chapter 24 . 4/20
Well, I binged the fic and I understand why it is the one with the most favorites.
I wasn’t sure if I liked the story at the beginning, but then when Sasuke got in the hospital and had all these reflections on life, the story was taken to a whole new level of depth. I was very emotional reading and cried quite some tears.I didn’t expect a Sasuke with so much depth and complexity to his emotions, this well-written… I was hooked from there.

Afterwards, when he began considering her, it was just the cutest thing, all the while Sasuke being Sasuke, not feeling OOC. I was surprised sometimes at how open he became with this feelings, but not in a bad way, more in a heartwarming way as he tried to be a normal teenager (even though he was a young adult).

The progression of both his character and Hinata’s was well-paced and logical, I loved the journey of them both, but Sasuke of course was the one who came a reallllyyyy long way from being depressed and garded af to in love and happy I hope.
I’m surprised English is not your native language (me too)! I couldn’t guess at all. Plus, reading your story made me really want to try writing (again), maybe in English, but I doubt I have the imagination / experience for complex themes and plots I just want to write fluff. Still your note at the end felt like serendipity.
Thank you for this beautiful and delicate story, reaffirming the fact that there is so much talent out there!
TheFoxy88 chapter 16 . 4/20
This chapter was so freaking cute
Simpsgal0re chapter 22 . 2/25
stop this is now my favourite chapter.
S chapter 16 . 1/19
Aw the ending of this chapter is so cute... I'm gushing
That was so cute... My heart
forestchee chapter 24 . 12/13/2023
Waaah! This is so great. I like the main character's development. Sasuke and Hinata are just too precious. I love how they ended up with each other. I love how they made the better version of themselves. I super super love how Sasuke chased Hinata endlessly. Thanks for creating this story, author-sama. You're a great author.
forestchee chapter 22 . 12/13/2023
This was a rollercoaster ride. HAHAHAHAHA
forestchee chapter 17 . 12/13/2023
The Hinata chan was really, really weird coming from Sasuke HAHAHAHAHA
forestchee chapter 17 . 12/13/2023
Yeayyy a progress for being friends.
forestchee chapter 16 . 12/13/2023
The pointing system is so childish but cute hahahaha
forestchee chapter 11 . 12/13/2023
Hanabi...
forestchee chapter 10 . 12/13/2023
Is Naruto dead?
forestchee chapter 1 . 12/13/2023
cute first meet
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2023
This Sasuke’s is a bit unlikable. I think I’ll stop here.
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »