Reviews for Welcome To Hell
Huskylover133 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The dull spoon part was my favorite part XD ! Gotta remember that one!
lulu422 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Awesomeness! as always, and don't worry the smut scene didn't seem rushed at all in fact it was pretty hot
Twisted Sonnet chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
My mind as I'm reading:
"Now be a good host and get me something to warm me up!"
"...get me somthing to warm me up!"
"...somethimg to warm me up!"
"...warm me up!"
Did anyone else catch that? Or am I just an extra pervy perv?
It's the second one, isn't it?
Twisted Sonnet chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Which would I choose? That's surprisingly hard. (PUN. PUN PUN. PUN.) That's what she said. I be so punny.
Krolshi chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Bahahaaaa the Germans are claiming the Italian 's vital regions xD Besides Marcello & Lovi of course 3
Anyways great fic ! I got done with it ! And didn 't end up staying late to complete it xD ... I think I may end up reading another one of yours ... Shit here goes a possible chance of no sleep ..
But again great fic ! All your fics are fabulous ! The ending was good , I liked how you brought the mom back , it 's really sweet :] And the sex scene was good too , not too explicit or detailed but all the while good U
Krolshi chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
... -sigh - Thank you sssoooooooo much Francis ! :D (can you sense the immensive sarcasm ... )
But hot damn that was a good makeup xD Hohohohn Feli , he 's such an air head but so freaking BOLD ! XD it 's hilarious
Krolshi chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Yes bonding chapter ! XD Hilarious , yet freaking "... Sigh he does love you Lovi ," chapter
Krolshi chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Dhdjdjdjjdjdjdjdkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnnjjnbbggbbnkkiijb they are progressing ever so sweetly & not really slow but at a moderate cute pace & I 'm just like holy crap I can 't handle this y u write such good stuff you are god god of all yummy cute plus lemon fics sorry for the excessive non sense of reviews I tried cutting the amounts but I couldn 't this is really great bye
Krolshi chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Lawl Lovi must 'be really wanted that kiss Wahahaa ! XD entertaing , very entertaining ;]
Krolshi chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I really reaaalallllllllyyyyy wish my school had festivals ! They look like so much fun especially in the manga ! And and and ! The themes each class get 's to do ! :,3 I want a school festival ! TT U TT -sigh - ... Nice chapter ... Seychelles & Francis is a good couple (besides Joan & Francis TT-TT )
Krolshi chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
agghh ffuuuu why are your stories so freaking good , cute & holy shit sweet ?! I was suppose to sleep 52 minutes ago ... But I can 't ! I have to finish this Q3Q I will get this done !
Nice chapter btw , love the multiple bonding moment Romano & Antonio had ;D
Krolshi chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Oh my god holy shit this is so cute ! XD
But that sweet movement tho ;-; Thy was deep , very deep ... At least Romano has Antonio , Feli , etc people , but especially Toni to be extra kind & loving towards him ! Q3Q

Hmm either one is fine imo , cause either way they 're both the same people ;]
Krolshi chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
This is so freaking awesome xD Should 've said this ealier but holy crap I KNOW I 'm gonna love this xD Can 't wait for the characters to start pairing up ;3
Krolshi chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Haha dude lol Lovino & his spoons man , it 's like his weapon of choice XDD
Ancient Rome , evil ? waahhhh ? Nooo way Man whore yes but evil , maybe xD To me he just an idiotic lovable papa who whore 's around (cough & is Germania 's waifu )
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Poor Romano. Poor, poor Romano. Let us throw tomatoes at germans.