Reviews for Welcome To Hell
Twisted Sonnet chapter 9 . 4/9
My mind as I'm reading:
"Now be a good host and get me something to warm me up!"
"...get me somthing to warm me up!"
"...somethimg to warm me up!"
"...warm me up!"
Did anyone else catch that? Or am I just an extra pervy perv?
It's the second one, isn't it?
Twisted Sonnet chapter 8 . 4/9
Which would I choose? That's surprisingly hard. (PUN. PUN PUN. PUN.) That's what she said. I be so punny.
AmutoisLove chapter 11 . 2/13
Bahahaaaa the Germans are claiming the Italian 's vital regions xD Besides Marcello & Lovi of course 3
Anyways great fic ! I got done with it ! And didn 't end up staying late to complete it xD ... I think I may end up reading another one of yours ... Shit here goes a possible chance of no sleep ..
But again great fic ! All your fics are fabulous ! The ending was good , I liked how you brought the mom back , it 's really sweet :] And the sex scene was good too , not too explicit or detailed but all the while good U
AmutoisLove chapter 10 . 2/13
... -sigh - Thank you sssoooooooo much Francis ! :D (can you sense the immensive sarcasm ... )
But hot damn that was a good makeup xD Hohohohn Feli , he 's such an air head but so freaking BOLD ! XD it 's hilarious
AmutoisLove chapter 9 . 2/13
Yes bonding chapter ! XD Hilarious , yet freaking "... Sigh he does love you Lovi ," chapter
AmutoisLove chapter 8 . 2/13
Dhdjdjdjjdjdjdjdkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnnjjnbbggbbnkkiijb they are progressing ever so sweetly & not really slow but at a moderate cute pace & I 'm just like holy crap I can 't handle this y u write such good stuff you are god god of all yummy cute plus lemon fics sorry for the excessive non sense of reviews I tried cutting the amounts but I couldn 't this is really great bye
AmutoisLove chapter 7 . 2/13
Lawl Lovi must 'be really wanted that kiss Wahahaa ! XD entertaing , very entertaining ;]
AmutoisLove chapter 6 . 2/12
I really reaaalallllllllyyyyy wish my school had festivals ! They look like so much fun especially in the manga ! And and and ! The themes each class get 's to do ! :,3 I want a school festival ! TT U TT -sigh - ... Nice chapter ... Seychelles & Francis is a good couple (besides Joan & Francis TT-TT )
AmutoisLove chapter 5 . 2/12
agghh ffuuuu why are your stories so freaking good , cute & holy shit sweet ?! I was suppose to sleep 52 minutes ago ... But I can 't ! I have to finish this Q3Q I will get this done !
Nice chapter btw , love the multiple bonding moment Romano & Antonio had ;D
AmutoisLove chapter 4 . 2/12
Oh my god holy shit this is so cute ! XD
But that sweet movement tho ;-; Thy was deep , very deep ... At least Romano has Antonio , Feli , etc people , but especially Toni to be extra kind & loving towards him ! Q3Q

Hmm either one is fine imo , cause either way they 're both the same people ;]
AmutoisLove chapter 2 . 2/12
This is so freaking awesome xD Should 've said this ealier but holy crap I KNOW I 'm gonna love this xD Can 't wait for the characters to start pairing up ;3
AmutoisLove chapter 1 . 2/12
Haha dude lol Lovino & his spoons man , it 's like his weapon of choice XDD
Ancient Rome , evil ? waahhhh ? Nooo way Man whore yes but evil , maybe xD To me he just an idiotic lovable papa who whore 's around (cough & is Germania 's waifu )
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Poor Romano. Poor, poor Romano. Let us throw tomatoes at germans.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I've been reading this author's Spamano fanfictions (which are all so awesome) and I have to say, the "Death By Spoon Threat" always amuse me.
PCheshire chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
don't worry! a story about a nosy girl choosing between bestiality and necrophilia isn't really good! /shotdead
i kid