Reviews for Almost Love Notes
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 6/22
This is so good, and so cute, and I love it. Thanks for writing it!
Miggs chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh, this is so romantic and cute, not to mention nicely written.
AnotherAnimeFan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Aww, so cute! :3
212musicfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
*cue more than useless by relient K for ending song* XD I loved this thanks for posting!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Romano must have a few insecurities about bring compared to his brother.I adore this pairing, and this maybe why. America is so sweet.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was so adorable! I love it!
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is so sweet. I love how America sends Romano the little love notes and the ending was cute too and totally sounded like something Romano might say. I must say you did a wonderful job with the characters.
UnknownAuthorPerson chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is an adorable story! I absoulutly loved it and I like how America got creative about telling Romano how much he loved him. So cute! Keep up the good work.

~UnkownAuthorPerson~
yllom21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved this story. I feel like Romano is often not protrayed correctly, and I loved how you wrote him in this piece. Alfred was also written beautifully, and very much in character, and I love how you described there relationship.

Heather
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is really cute! And sad too for a while, but then cute! Anyway, I really enjoyed reading it!
LunarSky chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Super cute. I love America and Romano together. :)
angelstryke chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh my god, this was perfect! The set-up (damn you Spain!), the follow through (awww, America, why so sweet!), and then the conclusion. I adore America/Romano to death and its stories like this that remind me why.

Fantastic. Keep up the amazing work. :)
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Haha, 'cause us americans really know how to win an Italian's heart. Pfft, yeah right.

I blame you.

I blame you for making me like the idea of this pairings.
Jaybirdy123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was like, the most adorable thing I've read in a while. x3

I love this pairing, crackish as it is. I always figuredt ehy would get along better than most would think.

Great job on such a cute story. :D
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011