Reviews for Breathe
ADORABLE!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Really liked it. :D
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Yeah! Sex Pollen. If only it could happen in real life.

I'm off to go read more of your stories. me likey.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Lovely little lemon! Sex pollen, hehheehe. :)
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
aaawwwwww poor Connor, he thought she only did it coz of the pollen, I can just imagine the look on his face like some just kicked his puppy, so cute, fantastic job, would love to read more from this.
Moriarty's Cat chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
How did I miss seeing this? I remember it being buried in that comment party but I didn't know you'd posted it properly!

Sex Pollen always makes me smile how it turns normally reserved people into rampant sex gods... my theory is the desire is there anyway, the pollen just removes the inhibitiions. Poor Connor when he thinks that's it.

Brill story!
Bianca2608 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I definitly LOVE it...
LesleyS11 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow, great fanfic! :D
itstheoneandonlyme chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I LOVED THIS!

Hmmm *finger to chin* so what will inspire your muse? Hmmm...the duchess must think! I know...a basket of macaroons and chocolate Connors. Plus maybe a pic or two of Shirtless Connor a la season 4 ep 1! That is a start...but never fear I shall think of something!
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hot! Hot! Hot! Sorry your muse isn't doing too well, are the new eppys of Primeval helping at all? Especially um, Connor's trousers in episode two? Goddamn seriously...anyhoo...great job! Keep it up!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Sweet and sexy, my fave combo! Much better than Connor turning into an icicle, LOL! Love the ending especially. Happy sigh.