Reviews for Sexy Silk
petmom1213 chapter 29 . 21h
So good. I would love to read about the wedding and if this child is a girl. I hate that they were separated. But overall I loved the story.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 5 . 6/20
Great story and really funny.
Thank you.
Mickey
Calle Vine chapter 3 . 6/9
I love that you call her cunt Tulip
Charabella chapter 24 . 5/19
You have Ding Dong in America?! wow.
Charabella chapter 17 . 5/18
I've never met a "Bella" having this strong personality. haha. I totally love Pita and Tulip!
Charabella chapter 1 . 5/12
Hollywood is a popularity contest.. the hottest, the highest paid and the most laid. hahahhaa. this is a grrat start! thanks author!
CayStar chapter 29 . 1/17
Loved this! It was fun from the beginning to the end! I’m glad you saved the pain for the epi and left the main story more light-hearted.
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 29 . 11/10/2017
Good story, but it would be much more enjoyable to read without the word 'fuck' in every other sentence.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Thanks for the great story. I enjoyed it so much!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Wow! What a lemon, so round and juicy! Sheesh, and it's only chapter 1. Good times...
fanfictionalcolic chapter 29 . 8/26/2017
What a hell of a story! I love this spunky bella
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
Why won't Bella let somebody love her? I don't get it. She kids around a lot but can she ever be in a commited relationship. Is it because of something we don't know about her yet?
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
The wise-cracking was cool but I would love if they had a few regular conversations without Tulip and Slugger. I love this Fic, believe me I do. But The sarcasm is getting a bit old. Or maybe it's this damn head cold that's got me grouchy!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Why can't these two just be honest. I mean they are mostly honest but it takes so long for them to get there. I understand that Bella is trying to believe him about f*cking other women, but she doesn't seem to trust easily, why
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
It was wonderful to hear Edwards side of it! And of course, I love him!
3,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »