Reviews for Sexy Silk
fanfictionalcolic chapter 29 . 8/26
What a hell of a story! I love this spunky bella
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 8/13
Why won't Bella let somebody love her? I don't get it. She kids around a lot but can she ever be in a commited relationship. Is it because of something we don't know about her yet?
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/13
The wise-cracking was cool but I would love if they had a few regular conversations without Tulip and Slugger. I love this Fic, believe me I do. But The sarcasm is getting a bit old. Or maybe it's this damn head cold that's got me grouchy!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 8/13
Why can't these two just be honest. I mean they are mostly honest but it takes so long for them to get there. I understand that Bella is trying to believe him about f*cking other women, but she doesn't seem to trust easily, why
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 8/13
It was wonderful to hear Edwards side of it! And of course, I love him!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 8/13
Omg! That was so f*ckng sexy and so freaking funny! Loved this chapter, getting better and better! So many quips had me laughing crazily, thx for that sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 8/13
I am loving this Fic long-time! ;) There were so many places where I laughed that I won't list them because it would be; The Whole Chapter! My husband died in January this year (2017). I miss him so much, it hurts! But you have had me laughing so hard over this fabulous story that I have to thank you! I haven't laughed in almost seven months and it feels so good! Thx luv, so much!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/13
That was an amazing chapter! You are the best! Damn, I wonder how long these stubborn idiots are going to keep this up?! I can't take it! Lol
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/13
Enjoying this! Love that Alice must have figured it all out. I wonder if Alice might of noticed Edwards "crush" on Bella and Bella's crush on Edward! Alice is a clever girl...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/13
Interesting...!
BookLover21340 chapter 28 . 7/28
catspats31 chapter 1 . 7/25
While the writing quality of your story is good, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where the "Fiction MA" content is permitted such as Archive Of Our Own or AdultFanfiction.
uishdjdhdjdjdhj
Okay, I don't know if you'll see this because this story was finished 3 years ago, but holy HIPAA violations!

""Edward, something you care to tell me? Before I read it in the tabloids."
He always called me son, and his tone sounded pretty upset. "Um, no?"
I could hear a long breath on the other end. "I just had an extremely interesting golf game with Mona Peters. The associate I referred Bella to this morning.""

Damn, Mona Peters should lose her license for sure! It doesn't matter that Carlisle is Edward's dad; she had no right to violate Bella's privacy like that! Hell, I'm pretty sure that as Bella's physician, she can't even legally tell EDWARD about the pregnancy without Bella's consent! You're slipping, Mona!
cuteascherries chapter 29 . 5/14