Reviews for Sexy Silk
uishdjdhdjdjdhj
Okay, I don't know if you'll see this because this story was finished 3 years ago, but holy HIPAA violations!

""Edward, something you care to tell me? Before I read it in the tabloids."
He always called me son, and his tone sounded pretty upset. "Um, no?"
I could hear a long breath on the other end. "I just had an extremely interesting golf game with Mona Peters. The associate I referred Bella to this morning.""

Damn, Mona Peters should lose her license for sure! It doesn't matter that Carlisle is Edward's dad; she had no right to violate Bella's privacy like that! Hell, I'm pretty sure that as Bella's physician, she can't even legally tell EDWARD about the pregnancy without Bella's consent! You're slipping, Mona!
cuteascherries chapter 29 . 5/14
: )
golden2779 chapter 6 . 5/10
Liked EPOV. Ty
golden2779 chapter 5 . 5/10
Love it
golden2779 chapter 4 . 5/10
Omg! This is f*n hilarious and erotic! I freakn love it.
cheshire15 chapter 29 . 4/28
I love this story. The banter between slugger a d tulip cracks me up . Thank u
Lafemmevegeta chapter 28 . 4/16
Loved it! Loved all of the snarky, lovey dovey, threatening love in this story! While reading this, I found myself cursing more and could have cared less...lol! Thank you for a great fic. I haven't read this in years.
Bravo! I loved it. I'd read it again & again.
blb1000 chapter 28 . 4/6
Sweet. She never did get her drugs. It was too late I guess. Loved how realistic her curing Ed in the delivery room was. I don't believe she'd be signing on for another quite so soon though.
blb1000 chapter 27 . 4/6
Even if she won't admit it, she can talk a blue streak like her mama too!
blb1000 chapter 26 . 4/6
I loved his story. Starward was on a make-out master mission. Don't know anyone who could have said "no" after all that!
blb1000 chapter 25 . 4/5
And there she is with bbq sauce all over herself...
blb1000 chapter 24 . 4/5
His trailer isn't much of a place for a proposal anyway.
blb1000 chapter 22 . 4/5