Reviews for Sexy Silk
Img maybe not a lot went down in forks but Bella she came baby with a bun in her oven lol. Think she may freak but Edward will be over the moon.
84gemstone chapter 3 . 11/14
Wow what a story. I'm going for girl power and want Edward to beg Bella lol.
mommymac0508 chapter 29 . 11/10
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I loved it I read it all and couldn't stop this was awesome thank you
jus2read chapter 29 . 10/4
Glad I decided to read this! Though honestly it kind of took over my day and I didn't end up getting done all that I needed too!
Lovely fic:)
Amanda chapter 28 . 9/15
I have a lot of friends that write Twilight Fanfiction that would kill me if they saw this but this book is definitely my favorite book I have ever read. Trust me when I say I don't say that often. You are so talented for writing this that words can't describe. You might not see this but if you do then thank you so much and your pretty fucking amazing!
dnmann chapter 29 . 9/5
This is a great story. It is difficult to keep an inner voice story fun and fresh for more than a few chapters. What you have is fantastic and manages to keep the fun and crazy for the entire story. The plot is a strong variation and the main characters are written with such life and joy that you don't want it to end. Thank you for all your work.
dnmann chapter 1 . 9/4
A fantastic start to a story.
My goodness! I don't know what's better Bella & Edward or Sluggar & Tulip. You have the most witty snark I've read in a while. I love your story!

Firefly7727 chapter 11 . 7/25
Read this multiple times and it keeps getting better
AnonReader chapter 7 . 7/13
omg so funny i cant hahhaahah i love tulip
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 14 . 7/12
I loved this story the first time and I loved it this time around too
ellekat08 chapter 29 . 6/30
I truly enjoy your story you are amazing how you come up with so many amazing lines is beyond me thanks for sharing your talent.
Craving2Read chapter 8 . 6/28
Screw clique Valentine's and commercialized Hallmark crap...EFB Day for the win!
ellekat08 chapter 1 . 6/28
I just stumbled upon this story and loving it so far laughing so much.
Craving2Read chapter 5 . 6/28
Bravo! These lemons are worth reading. Their banter is hilarious.
3,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »