Reviews for Sexy Silk
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 7/30
Loved this, especially your portrayal of Bella! However I found the voices of Tulip and Pita really annoying, in the later chapters I had to skip most of their commentary. I also forgot what Pita stood for and it was never explained again which was frustrating... you’re a great writer though and created some kickass characters!
Purple Pulse chapter 29 . 7/5
Gah these two *heart eyes*
This has to be one of my favourite Bellas ever created in the fan fiction world. I loved this story so much, thanks for writing it! And also thanks for taking me back with all the songs you put in there!
Purple Pulse chapter 9 . 7/5
"Me and Voldemort aren't kicking it, Alice."

This Bella is my fucking idol. I love her so much. Very cute sleepover at the end.
Purple Pulse chapter 8 . 7/5
Okay so I’m obsessed with this story. It makes it even better that all the songs you mention in every chapter are like out of a catalogue of when I was in high school. It’s bringing alllll the memories back, I have to play the song in the background as I read the chapter haha.
Can’t wait to see how B and E are after EFB day!
petmom1213 chapter 29 . 6/24
So good. I would love to read about the wedding and if this child is a girl. I hate that they were separated. But overall I loved the story.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 5 . 6/20
Great story and really funny.
Thank you.
Mickey
Calle Vine chapter 3 . 6/9
I love that you call her cunt Tulip
Charabella chapter 24 . 5/19
You have Ding Dong in America?! wow.
Charabella chapter 17 . 5/18
I've never met a "Bella" having this strong personality. haha. I totally love Pita and Tulip!
Charabella chapter 1 . 5/12
Hollywood is a popularity contest.. the hottest, the highest paid and the most laid. hahahhaa. this is a grrat start! thanks author!
CayStar chapter 29 . 1/17
Loved this! It was fun from the beginning to the end! I’m glad you saved the pain for the epi and left the main story more light-hearted.
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 29 . 11/10/2017
Good story, but it would be much more enjoyable to read without the word 'fuck' in every other sentence.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Thanks for the great story. I enjoyed it so much!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Wow! What a lemon, so round and juicy! Sheesh, and it's only chapter 1. Good times...
fanfictionalcolic chapter 29 . 8/26/2017
What a hell of a story! I love this spunky bella
3,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »