Reviews for Finding Sirius
Yata15Misaki chapter 4 . 7/22
I have to admit that I liked this FanFiction
Joker is Sirus is one of my favorite type of crossovers
Please continue to work with this one it's really thought out well!
P-Webes chapter 3 . 4/16
I rely hope you decide to continue this story soon! I've read it three times ! :)
P-Webes chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Love your story I hope you update again soon, btw I think it should be yaoi with Harry and Bruce. Love the story! :)
Cogan chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
do I just review to sign this?
ninetaileddemoness chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
Add my name please.
nafara chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
add me too
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
wow...I hope they don't do that. as soon as FF stops actong up I am so posting this on my fics! :)
Kingofpop12345 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
UPDATE SOON
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I agree becuase one can simply not read a lemon or lime fanfiction and not make a stupid fuss over it. You cant have many followers if a major part of us have a simple liking for something as limes or lemons. They can not expect many of us to just simply agree to this just becuase they say so becuase many enjoy lemon and limes. I formanly agree to your request to join the fight to keep lemon and limes.

Thank you for agreeing to have this post to aware us of this injustice that the creaters of Fanfiction are making. They overacted to this one thing and need to think of their actions before they make such a outragous request. So if you are with all of us please speak up to stop such injust actions that seem kind of rash of you think about it enough.
Smartass-No. 1 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Add me to it! And love the story by the way
BriaDelAngel chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
la suite de ta fic tu vas la poster quand ?
Angry hermit chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I agree with u completely and I hope your petition reaches the proper people and that they listen.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
cool story hope u update soon
Idris The Tardis chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Great story. I hope you update it soon
alanna of olua chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I agree with you on that as well.