Reviews for The Snake and His Lion
Would love some form of prequel to this 3
history chapter 3 . 1/2
I really love it! You keep Tom so in character ( he's not angel and you show it).
Laude Dei chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I cried, I laughed, I smiled and in the end no matter now happy it was couldn't help but cry for harry, for the things that Tom would do, for the person he may become and for everything Harry will be around for, because as romantic as that was, we all no what becomes of Tom and I really that never effects Harrison.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
NICE!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Awwh, so cute!
RinRin-Chama chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I LOVE this, so happy It was posted and I got to read it. So thank you, for writing and posting this! :)
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
WOW, fantastic writing hon, I am so glad that I found this fic! ;o)
SmoothAssassin chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
This story was great! You managed to keep Tom in character and still make a great relationship story.
song min ah chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
reading this for the nth time and still sexy haha
RiverTheKittyKat chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Hey just wanted to say that this is really well written and I love what you've done with the characters, possessive tom has always been a favourite of mine. I was wondering if you have written a prequel to this and if so where can I find it? If you haven't i hope you do as I look forward to reading it, keep up the good work you've got talent. :)
Maj Min Qui chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
That was amazing! Love it love it!
Pyrane chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
That was SOOO twisted... Tom's a psychopath.
Thanks for sharing

***Pyrane***
Haneko Takahashi chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
just saying, abraxas is lucius' dad, so you cant really kill him, cos then theres no draco, or scorpius etc
Haneko Takahashi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
when tom arrives, harry's reaction "ohshitohshitohshit"
Wolf112 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Wow this was amazing. i love how both characters was portrayed, absolutely brillant, i wish there was more stories like this. Good job!