Reviews for Marry Me
Thanks for sharing.
Casey 'Flame' Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aww, I loved it!
Renata111 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
DrarryLover4Ever, thank you very much for this amasing story!

Boys are wonderful!
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
awww! Silly sappy love songs! I loved it, except for the bad twins but I suppose you aren't supposed to like them.
SlytherinGryffindorHPDM chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
you should write a sequel
FeedMikey chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
AWWWWWWWHHHHHHH :D It took me extra long to read this one, cause I put on the song and sang it along with Harry lol :D

I loved it though, was cute and perfect 3
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awww! It's gooey and cute! And fluffy and I looooved it!
Jenna Linda chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
AWWWW that was so cute and really well written - well done. I love the way you played the characters, keep up the great writing!
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
So, I usually listen to the radio when I read. I knew the song you are referring to, and I love it too. I had just started reading and it came on the radio! I was like 'OMG It's fate!' XD Yea, it was awesome. I loved this little fic as well. Heartwarming, to be sure. _
YinKeket chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
awwwwwww Draco missed Harry with working with him. aww sweet how Harry is looking after Draco on what had happen and doesn't want it to happen again. lol on Draco moving around in his seat. lol on the teen saying Draco and Harry are together making Draco's mind is like what the. yay Draco is ok after Harry took care of him. uh the teens sent Draco back to Harry uh. yay he said yea to Harry. cute. loved the little end of it. keep up the good work and do your best.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*cries* OMG THIS WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

I love that song, I love Harry & Draco and I love this fic!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for writing it. and thanks to your husband for helping you have the time to write it!
greenisacolorto chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
very cute
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love it! And i love that song btw, although u might wanna go back into the lyrical part of this and change where it says her to him...
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh how lovely! I think it's fantastic! How wonderful :D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was super cute!