Reviews for Touched Twice
Jaby chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So, genau SO hätte es in der Folge laufen sollen. Naja, immerhin ist jetzt das lange Erwartete endlich da - und sind sie nicht ein absolut süßes Paar?
ajlksd chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is what should have happened in "Knockdown." :)
MCastle chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I agree with how this story is laid out. I think that there is two kisses but I think that the 6 second one is the second kissed based on the passion they feel from the fake kiss ( which I think will be a result of cover up for the stake out).

Well written. Can't wait to see if you are right :)
keal chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I liked this take, it really could happen like that I think! Its very different; and no worries I have analyzed and paused and stared at the promo and pictures myself too many times to count as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Beautifly written.

You've got a special kind of talent there :D
ThePossibilityOfMagic chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I actually had the same theory about the kiss (if fact, I think a fair few fans do) and I enjoyed the way you wrote it.

And, I want to thank you for writing it so I didn't have to lol
Winter-sama chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Beautiful. Breathtaking. Heartbreaking.

Thank you.
Granger-Danger-62442 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I really like your take on it! It's really well written, without being too angsty and depressing. The fact that she was laughing as opposed to crying was really...ah I can't think of the word. So I guess I'll just use AWESOMESAUCE. :3 Sure, the end may have not been the most realistic, but it's something that most of the others who have written this scenario haven't attempted (yet) lol. Very cool idea. :D
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Nice take on it, but I doubt they will go off in the night together to one of their homes.