Reviews for Replacement
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wasn't that also the episode where Abby and Connor had an argument because Phillip threatened to have Rex and the diictodons destroyed?
Kizza is a RIOT chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
you had me for a mo there x
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I am loving you right now, thank you so much for not letting him die!
My Idle Hand chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Just read both chapters and thank god you saved him in the end!

I have to admit I was really worried they were going to kill him in the episode.

As for the first chapter, it's really weird, I mean the way you wrote it is unexpected but I really enjoy it. In a way, it made Becker's death even sadder, if it make any sense. It's a good way to write memories actually!
Via chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I was killed and brought back to life too! Killed at the end of chapter one, resurrected at the sight of "chapter two"!

I liked chapter one very much ( except the ending, of course, even though I admire the daring move), it sort of conveyed visual flashes which were very efficient. I panicked along with the characters! I'm happy Becker is alive and well though.
Logan the Awesome chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Aw *claps frantically* LOVED it! "Younare shit at taking a pulse." I can so see him telling Conmor that. Thanks for NOT killing him! I was worried for a moment. Great job!
Squabble chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I love you!

You brought Becker back!

"You are shit at taking a pulse. Seriously." rofl!

Great story :D
Fresh-New-Hp chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
omg just beautiful he came back! thank you!
Aqualily6 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
That was exactly what I was hoping for from the story! I really loved it! The mixed POV's worked really well too. Congrats! I can't wait to read your next stories...If you ever need a Beta just drop me an PM. I have done it before for Torchwood and Twilight. Hope I get a chance to work with you!

A

x
fuck you chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
you. cannot. kill. becker.
Kizza is a RIOT chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aaaaw dont kill becker, i almost cried when he passed out but its good i hav to admit
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
NNNOOOOOOOOOOO! he's alive and well!
Aqualily6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hello,

I liked your story. The was it was written was quite different to stuff I have read on here before. The use of the tense is brilliant...can you please write another chapter offering some way that he isn't actually dead? Maybe the poisen just slowed all body signs right down? I want to see how your writting style will cope with the idea.

A
Squabble chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was really sad, but extremely well written.

Made it to my favorites.
Desperate For Attention chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Aw poor Becker! :(

I love him, he has to be the only new addition to the orginal team that I really fell in love with, right from series 3. He was just amazing!

I must admit that when he almost died in that ep I was sat on the edge of my seat chanting, "no, no please, get Matt instead not Becker!" My dad thought it totally weird. :p

But anyway. Great fic, very heart felt and tear tugging. Keep up the good work.

-DFA x