Reviews for Realization
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Ohhh...
Can not wait to read the next story based off of this story line!
SEXYVAMPIREANGEL chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
THAT STORY WAS A PEACE. OF CRAP! IT WORST I'VE EVER TIME DON'T MAKE IT SO STUPID. WORE. :( this story gives me a headache. _'

Love yours truly SEXYVAMPIREANGEL3 3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
even though its beautifully written, i hate that kyoya is a cheating b******! he's so out of character! :/

nicely written though! :)
Now or never chapter 2 . 8/31/2012

3. Renge? LOLLLL fuck no xD

4. Get into their characters more

5. RENGE STILL! LOLLLLL XD

6. Haruhi would not let another man touch her precious parts

7. WHY IS KYOYA A MAN-WHORE?

There's alot of things you can fix, this story was still awesomeeezzz though.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
its really good
Anon chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I don't like how he's cheating in haruhi. :(
bitch chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
you nasty motherfucker
gunitatsuhiko chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This really seems like it would be a great story, but I just cannot make myself read it. You need to take the (Kyoya:) stuff out and use quotation marks for the dialogue. I just cannot read it when it is like this. I bet that if you fixed this, more people would read it and more people would review.

Not trying to flame, and I would really love to read this, but I just can't get past the horrible punctuation and incorrect paragraph formation. And the grammar could use work.

I hope to come back to this story in the future and actually be able to read it. Good luck with your work.
Starjean chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The characters are too impersonal, and Kyoya is very, very out of character.
Miss. Everything chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
You should continue on with this I'm curious now
AnonymusDragon chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
well i think this is a good idea for a story,and story line...it could use some work on my opinion...its more like one of my rough characters are to straight forward and impersonal and if Kyouya really loved Haruhi he would have a hard time even touching another girl,or he would at least break off his relationship with Renge when he got Haruhi right away...but that's my opinion i think its a good story line but could be better,anyway thanks for uploading it.

-Peace! -A*Dragon