Reviews for HIDDEN TALENTS
Nadin chapter 3 . 5/3
Great story, thank you!:)
abni chapter 3 . 4/24
What a wonderful, heartwarming story. LOVED it!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us!

Hugs, abni
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 2/26
Awe loved the end. Glad Danny is going to live/be ok.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Cool! Danny speaks Polish! Nice!
candy-cake chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I loved learning about Danny's hidden talents. I don't speak a word of Polish but it still made me smile to imagine danny speaking. The 3rd chapter, even without any action was just as great Steve's attempt at Hagrid was sweet and I loved reading about him hanging out with Grace. Thank you for writing something so amusing and heartfelt :)
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful, sweet end. Beautiful writing.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This was an awesome, intense chapter. I really like how detailed everything is, and how you've built tension throughout. Excellent work.
Rainey chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
What a wonderful story this was. Exciting and emotional, and very well written. Great job.
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Sweet image of Danny with a baby and also grown Gracie "twiddling" his chest hair. :) Danno Bear...love it! Steve is going to tease him unmercifully!
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
evil place to stop! danny better be ok! *sniff!*
raerobdestiny chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Omg I hate you! Hahaha

So I just read three of your h5-0 stories and noticed a not-so-subtle similarity in all of them.

You like to hurt Danno! A lot! You sadist! Lol

Sorry I had to get that out. Haha

But it's good angst tho. I like concerned Steve so I guess it's good. But maybe next time try not to hurt Danno that much? Like for your next fic, consider a broken finger or a low-grade fever or something. Haha

Too much Danny torture is too much really!
infiniteternity chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
How interesting that you chose Polish. I think it threw a lot of people off when Danny spoke Russian and I'm not surprised that his character might know Spanish as well given his previous working location. Thanks for the chapter!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh Steve, from what I know of New Jersey, Danny can have a whole host of talents that you'd be unaware of lol. Thanks for the great start. I'm off to read more!
Mezzo Beev chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I like the concept that Danny has some impressive skills that the team is unaware of and that might get revealed in surprising ways.

“…as the little body snuggled into a father's experienced embrace.” I love the imagery of that. Danny isn’t a daddy only when Grace is around; it’s always there in him.

I liked that Steve and Danny sought to lighten things up for the boy by engaging in one of their arguments.

I am amused at the notion that Steve has never felt the need to learn any more about Danny than his gut and direct experience tell him. Gotta wonder what other accomplishments might be lurking in Danny’s past waiting for opportunities to be revealed.

And I like your vision of a game Steve, doing his best to accommodate Grace’s instructions on how to properly voice the book they were reading.
DawnTwilight chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I loved this so much! Thanks for sharing :)