Reviews for The Place Where Nothing Hurts
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awwwwww..
Good one. - Enjoyed it!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my gosh, this is one of the best stories ever! I love it :D It's hard to see that there aren't any more reviews ... This story deserves WAY more! Thanks for posting! :D :D :)
CullenMasenAlways chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hahaha let's just say that I love all the kind of Edward you write about hahaha. I really liked this. Edward being so tender, so sweet, so caring. It's so beautiful reading this kind of things, 'cause at least me, I know that there are still men like that, just that they're hiding somewhere haha. Thanks for this! It was great. Take care!
formerobsession chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love happy ever afters, I love your oneshots.3
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Very sweet...I love it when Edward makes me swoon *sigh*
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It's beautiful and heartwarming, and the ending could NOT have been better, seriously. Completely enjoyed it! It'll make me go to sleep smiling tonight ;)
Lotuslise33 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I thought this story was great I think it would be fun to continue. I really enjoyed it Nice Job!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
A very sweet story. Bella was lucky to have such loving support from friends and family, and even luckier to find Edward. He'as a definite step up in my opinion.
ACaskettStory chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
aw this was a very cute story I loved it
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i loved this so much! i hope you consider writing just a little bit more and giving us a glimpse of edward and bella's happy life together :)
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I like this a lot! Great work!
Shahula chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was so great! The love between Bella and all her friends was so nice, how they each helped her to see her worth post breakup. And Edward- toothache sweet I tell ya. I know this is marked complete but if you ever wanted to add a little more I would love to read it!