Reviews for Doctor WhatDidYouSay?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Please please please continue this! It's brilliant!
Eyrion chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more. :D The bunnies do seem a bit scattered, but all of them are lovely. :D
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Ooh! Continue!
MentalMeander chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
YES! I love the idea for this fic; I've considered donig it myself because not nearly enough people write it. :D And the fact that Jack's going to appear makes it even better! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Osprey Eamon chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Nice use of the weird symbols captures the shear incomprehensibility of whatever the Doctor’s speaking. Which I assume is Gallifreyan though I suppose it could be something else. Though I do wonder that there were no really weird sounds that Rory had no idea it was even possible to pronounce in there – of course the translator’s psychic so there’s no reason to assume Time Lords would be able to produce anymore sounds than humans can.

When will it occur to Rory that going to Rio will involve some awkwardness if none of them know Portuguese and the Doctor can’t fix the TARDIS? Mind you the Doctor probably does know Portuguese. At least Jack’s little problem with the water supply shouldn’t require speaking strange tongues.
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
moar!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ha! That's wackiness at the best of times! I think it would have been more amusing if you had done something more probable. Like, for example, one of the huge debates among Whovians since the translation circuit was explained, is whether or not the Doctor is actually speaking English, or if he speaks Gallifreyan at all times and the translation circuit just... well... translates. You could have really had some fun playing with that concept, I think. However, it's deeply amusing as-is. Especially the bit about "what, you don't speak gibberish?" because let's face it, Eleven is prone to it, more so than anybody since... well, probably Six. Six was big on the gibberish. But Eleven just Does It Better, so..

Yeah, I'll quit babbling now and let you get on with enjoying your day.
Alex11215 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hahaha, this is cute but it doesn't quite make sense as a one shot so I do hope you continue. I hoe Amy comes in if u do continue it.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Great job!
Tennoko Endellion chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So how come the Doctor can understand Rory but not the other way around?
thesmileofawinchester chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love this, it's brilliant :D