Reviews for From Animosity Comes the Heart
The Final Conduit chapter 1 . 5/2
That was amazing. You've written incredibly well!
I like those two as well. The rivalry relationship actually works for them.
S.M.Shoka chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
No, you're not the only one who likes them together! I find their competitiveness to be interesting. Have you considered writing drabbles for them?
Scribe of Time chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I must say this was a very well written story. You kept both Ming and Huey in character while making the story flow naturally. Bravo! :D
DJ Marvin chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice. Very nice. It's the best one I have read a story between these two. You welded everything perfectly together. I was thinking on writing one between these two myself, something like yours, just a bit longer and more detailed. But I doubt I could do better than you did. Nice job, truly and sincerely.
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is...amazing; I totally fell for the story. Hook, link, sinker. There were a few phrases that confused me, but it wasn't a big deal. Imagine Ming and Huey if they were older in the show...-WINKWINK-
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Love this story! _
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was a good story, and surprsingly you're not the only one who likes this pair, i am kinda a fan, i saw some chemistry during that perticular episode.
secretlovers chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
i just love your work. huey is my all time fav character and you are perfect at keeping him in chracter. no one else does it like you. i'm not even close to being a fan of ming, but i like her ten times more then jazmine. but even so, if i don't like a main character in a fic i usually don't read it. but you have got me reading all your mingXhuey fics. very good. can you do another hueyXgwen though? you never did finish the original story
MissG2020 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I just had 2 read always,excellent it 're talented.
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
MTP, my mind is blown away. I see a strong maturity in your writing. The descriptions are in HD that's how vivid they are. I also believe that rivals can have good romance. I might have to write a Huey/Ming story somewhere down the road. Keep up the great work, gurly girl. BOONDOCKS FANFICTION UPWARDS!
Snuckyocookies chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
*Claps hands* Rai Rai! Damn you go girl! This was a fabulous oneshot. I love your writing style to death, it's so deep and descriptive 3 And Ming and Huey! It was kinda hot, and that's saying alot seeing as how I used to (and still do) call her chinese bitch p (yes I know that's mean) but she lied to my baby Huey so oh well.

Anyways boo-yah missy keep up the hot fiyah! :D
Maria33 a.k.a. Rei Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/16/2011

Nice job! writing a story this long by last night and managing to post it by today. C8 I'm too lazy to finish such a thing~! So...I admire yoouu.

Anyway, I like how you wrote details in here; paints a nice lil' vivid 'picture' in your mind, ya know~? xD Ming looked so pretty in my mind. u AND ELIE...I loved him. ouo I-I did.