Reviews for Possession
He thanked her... HAHAHA HE THANKED HER
FOR FUCKSAKE NATSU I SHOULD BEAT YOU OVER YOUR HEAD. USE YOUR DAMN WORDS
Girl! Just give in already! Geez
Just be together already
When she threw the ring I wanted to jump in and catch it for her
*reads the last sentence. *ear slippiting squeal*
Yayyyy 20chapters!
Cat The Fangirl 080306 chapter 2 . 1/13
“Lucy screamed in devastation, chucking a hairbrush at his head,”
Me:... Was it a plastic, blue hairbrush? XD Sorry, couldn’t help it.
(P.J.O. Fans should get that reference.)
Nightacadmey chapter 20 . 12/19/2020
This is my thirs time reading this story. i love it so much, i wish that you were still active on the site!
natsuzamaki chapter 3 . 12/5/2020
Oh, was that a Big Bang Theory reference? The "who breaks into someone's house and cleans"?
Valkyrie3420 chapter 19 . 12/4/2020
lmao the chaos...
Zenei Andersson chapter 20 . 10/25/2020
I loved this book so much - it didn't just deal with one type of love or how love is "supposed" to be. It showed friendship, hardships, fear and trust. It made me feel so many emotions as well and I'm so happy that I read it again. I'm not sure if you will see this author but; thank you. Truly.
fairytailNL chapter 20 . 10/20/2020
oh my it was such a lovely story, idk where was I when you first released it, but i am not much a patient person so I am glad I am reading it after it is completed. It's been a while since the anime has been aired and and lot more time since I read a fanfiction, but I am really glad that I read this one. It was completed in 2013? lol and I am reading it now, idk if you would be reading my review at all, but still i wanted to express my happiness for reading this fiction. Tbh after reading I am still wondering what arc was going on feels like GMG but i am not sure, also in the begining i felt both Natsu and Lucy being quite OOC like lucy being furious so easily and Natsu being so thoughtful, but it suited them so well and I am very delighted by how the story progressed and how well you have written it, going deep into the feelings and possibilities that I felt maybe I have not paid much attention while reading the manga myself. With the progress of the story I was so indulged that I could laugh and cry along with the story line. Slow revelation and the chapter names will make one completely hooked on what would happen next. You have written so many words in just 20 chapters, i keep on wondering how much you have invested in it, I loved it, i loved the begining and the ending and the epilogue and everything. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing piece. I am so happy that I wish I could hug you. Once again Thank you for this amazing story 3
Miss A Lanious chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
I have read this so many times, I love it!
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »