Reviews for Possession
BakakaShizu chapter 20 . 7/14
Huhuhuhu im crying... this is such a masterpiece i can't believe i've only read this now after 5 years... the ending was perfect! Kudos to you
EatsRainbows04 chapter 20 . 7/12
This was easily the best NaLu fanfiction I’ve ever read. And to think people from 2018 are still reading it. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us, we appreciate it!
TheRyanito chapter 1 . 7/5
this is the most-favorited english fairy tail story. it deserves each and every one. incredible story. fantastic job
JAKEDSNAKE chapter 20 . 7/3
OHHHH MY GOD...WOWEEEEEEEEEE!
This was soooo amazing! I cant believe that you managed to pull off a story like this...especially since most of the time the characters were...well in character! Btw i think that this is probably how Natsu would react to his feelings...he is actually not really that dense...sometimes...
The descriptions were vivid...plot was on point...and i swore i could have experienced the events you portrayed just by reading!
And also that sense of humour you have is dangerous...and addictive!
This is now officially one of my favourite Nalu stories (and believe me ive read quite alot...)
I love everything about this story...and i love the fact that you writing is not only on a suface level...as in you guide us deep within the minds of the characters.
Ohhhh who am i kidding...this is the best non-smut Nalu i have EVER read!
KawaiiPotatoFox chapter 20 . 7/2
So Beautiful
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 20 . 6/21
Beautiful story! I loved every min of it.
mollyannalice chapter 20 . 6/5
I rarely comment on fics, but I absolutely adore this story and will say it was a marvelous read! Thank you so much for your time and effort in creating a wonderful fic!
Titan241 chapter 20 . 5/30
In all honesty that was definitely one of the best NaLu fanfics ive ever read.
Congratulations on completing this story and I have a feeling that you could go on to write many, many Amazing stories and books in the future, but just remember one thing...never ever fully give up on fanfics. GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA! :)
cdmit chapter 20 . 5/10
I love this story. There is not a lot of profanity. It flows well in most places. Now there are a couple of places that are long but making sure people understand where you are going and you developed Natsu's character.
dosaria chapter 20 . 4/25
thus was such fun to read.
JiJiJie chapter 20 . 4/16
damn... a good read...i hate u author-san...why did it end
dauntlessofthesea chapter 20 . 4/15
Oh my god
Smooth Natsu
That was the best proposal I’ve seen
Assistant Elite General Matteo chapter 1 . 4/15
So this was the most faved and followed Nalu!
Damn. That was just great. That was really good
Wait, I'm confused. Did they really kiss? Was it Lucy's imagination or are they just going to forget about it?
2,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »