Reviews for Possession
GuestA.C chapter 20 . 2/15
Hey, I saw there were 1,999 reviews, and I'm like, to the heck with this! This story has been up for such a while and I'm so sorry that I didn't find it sooner. It's brought me through ups and downs and possible emotional turmoil. I totally understood where Natsu was coming from, my heart literally clenched every time he doubted himself. I love your writing style, and I loved everything about Possession. I'm going to go reread this and look at the rest of your fanfics now. Read ya later... Chiao! ;) A.C.
iceangel360 chapter 20 . 2/13
After rereading it so many times, it’s still just as amazing as it was the first time I read it. I disagree, I believe that this beautifully written just as it is.
megzyh chapter 20 . 2/7
This was such a good story. I have no idea how you managed to write it so well, a lot of similar fanfics come off as cheesy but yours defiantly did not. Your transition from Natsu being oblivious to romantic feeling into his feeling for Lucy was so well written that it was realistic and natural.
One thing I would say, and I know this is very common in fanfic, epically in the fairy tail Fandom, and that's using alternative names for characters rather than their actual name or pronoun. Such as using ice-user when talking about Gray or celestial mage when referring to Lucy. I would almost say that you did this too often although it did get a lot better towards the end off the fic. I would just suggest using the character's actual names or pronouns more often even if you think it sounds monotonous I promise you it doesn't. Espically if there are only two people involved in a conversation, by just referring to them as she and/or he, we still know exactly who you're talking about.
Regardless, this was amazing and you did an awesome job. :) xx
Dorkolicious chapter 8 . 2/5
Good Lord they are both hopeless.
Dorkolicious chapter 7 . 2/5
So much longing. Gosh I can't wait when they finally cave
Dorkolicious chapter 6 . 2/5
Well at least Lucy realized that she needs to stop jumping down his throat because I was about to trip her into my foot
Dorkolicious chapter 5 . 2/5
So tormented. Le sigh
Dorkolicious chapter 4 . 2/5
Squee. I always love the beginning of relationships. Especially when they're all confuzzled and stuff haha
Dorkolicious chapter 3 . 2/5
Oooh I like Gray's tactic! And aww the ring
Dorkolicious chapter 2 . 2/5
Oblivious Natsu awakening nosebleed
Dorkolicious chapter 1 . 2/5
Hehehehe love this beginning
Abena-Pure chapter 20 . 2/2
This was a really great story. I loved how you developed the characters and their relationships will still making them retain the original Hiro feel that makes them them
dinocam3 chapter 19 . 1/30
I meant that I made a TV Tropes page for this story. You might want to look at the Fairy Tail Fanfic subpage
dinocam3 chapter 20 . 1/30
I absolutely loved this story, along with You Stile the Rain. So much so, I made this: /Fanfic/PossessionSeries
Hiccstrid1620 chapter 20 . 1/20
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story! I have the flu and this story is exactly what I needed during this horrible time. This was amazing and I’m very grateful that you wrote this story!
2,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »