Reviews for First Year of Marriage
YouSuckAtWriting chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This is actually the worst Kyoya x Haruhi fic I've ever read. They both are totally OOC, you killed my mood, and the format is disgustingly amateur. Don't even get me started on the typos and grammar mistakes. Overall, you're bad at writing, plain as that. If English isn't your mother tongue, the format is still complete and utter shit. If it is, all the more reason to criticize this piece of garbage. Not only was it terrible to begin with, but you also made two chapters telling the exact same story from different characters' point of view. This is very terrible work and you really need to work on your writing skills.
Cold Blood Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Do everyone a favour and delete this disgusting piece of crap. Why would you do this to one of my favorite pairings.
FandomHeaven chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
you should really do more
nanananaSupaLovnananana chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
lol i couldn't but smile when u mori's sen-pai wife's was. . . . u .. . know about the two things. LMFAO !
Starjean chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The characters are nothing like themselves. Kyoya and Haruhi are awfully OOC. There are several grammatical and spelling mistakes [it should be 'better or worse', not 'better or worst', to cite a common examples] and the characters speak WAY too unrealistically. You also need to decide on a voice and perspective - Haruhi is referred to as 'Haruhi' and 'I' in the same sentence.
anon chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This is the one of the best fanfics I have read so far. Great work! :3
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You are a really good writer. You always know the right adjectives to use. On a seperate note, random capitalizations are kinda weird. But I guess its just fanfic, anyway.
KJ SUPERSTAR chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Awesome story.. the sex scenes were delicious
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 1/21/2011