Reviews for Sam is Genius Everyone is Dumb
DemiCas chapter 1 . 5/22
Holy icrap/i that's funny! Poor wee Sam!
Piquelabaleine chapter 1 . 4/7
Fantastic! I started laughing halfway through the author's note and didn't stop til the last line.
Me chapter 1 . 3/8
O my goodness
Bless you and your ability

I'm crying with joy

Good job
crazylady462 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
loved it ..excellent story ...3 :)
la-rubinita chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Ever read a fic that has you smiling from the first line, and by the time you've reached the end your face hurts from grinning so hard? As an artist who grew up in a house full of scientists, watching a truly shocking amount of wildlife documentaries and generally sucking at math, this is possibly one of the funniest things I've ever read. And Dean is just *perfect*. Thank you so much for sharing.
AJCorbie chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Crack-up so smart he's dumb. perfect example of over-analysing a situation to the point of missing something important. Months!
AnnitaChibaKou chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is hilarious and adorable and I just laughed like a maniac in my living room. Loved the part of Sam describing the mating process, Wouldn't mi d him narrating everyday activities.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Definitely my favorite ship, Sam/His Gigantic Brain. XD Lovely job with this, very funny.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Goddamn, this was bloody hilarious! Sammy gets pwned! :-D :-D
the iz chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
oh my fucking god this is PERFECT because hardly anything cas and dean did in this fic was particularly OOC for what they might do on the show as part of their oh so hetero bromance but as this fic beautifully demonstrates... they act like a damn couple already!
flashahh chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
This is funny, love the maths geekery Sam and nonplussed dean and cas. Hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This was hilarious and really enjoyable! I loved it!
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This is so fabulous. You are officially one of my favorite writers of all time 3
klu chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This was exceptionally enjoyable.
I loved reading as Sam watched the mating ritual of Dean and Cas; marking the slow progression of everything they did in the build up to making a move... Only to learn that he'd missed the moment a long time ago. It was incredibly well done.

Thanks for writing.
Lucie chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Oh god I love this so much! So funny and the ending was hilarious and I totally didn't see it coming :-D