Reviews for Sam is Genius Everyone is Dumb
This was hilarious and really enjoyable! I loved it!
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 3/11
This is so fabulous. You are officially one of my favorite writers of all time 3
klu chapter 1 . 2/5
This was exceptionally enjoyable.
I loved reading as Sam watched the mating ritual of Dean and Cas; marking the slow progression of everything they did in the build up to making a move... Only to learn that he'd missed the moment a long time ago. It was incredibly well done.

Thanks for writing.
Lucie chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh god I love this so much! So funny and the ending was hilarious and I totally didn't see it coming :-D
Annie chapter 1 . 1/18
My fave fic! Any chance of getting it on A03 so I can bookmark there in my faves list?
Catrimc chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Hilarious and delightful!
Covinskey chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is great! I love the idea of Sam thinking he knows and wanting to push them, but it turns out he's way late. Also, the math and indications of his intelligence were a nice touch.
pink.chocolate.unicorn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Ahahahahahahaha!
Perfection.
*heart*
alanpoocat chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
seriously this is so funny, creative, well-written, and cute. i was just as surprised as Sam at the ending lol this is a favorite!
DeanWantsTheC4ssbutt chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I was truthfully making inhuman dinosaur screeches throughout reading your beautiful, beautiful story. I love how you wrote from Sam's point of view AND how you wrote the three of them, Sam especially! This had become one of my favorite fics in about 2-5 minutes. :)
Doctor winchester-palmer chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Your writing is hilarious
FoxInDocs chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Ah, man, this actually made me feel so much better. They ARE together, they just don't falunt it in front of us all cuz that's gross!
mbrry chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh geez, I am woefully late reading this. Reading the summary and hearing others rave about this, I was like yeah yeah yeah, I'll get to it eventually. I (1) didn't realize it was written by you (oops) and would have read it a whole lot sooner b/c I absolutely love your exasperated Sam and humor in general and (2) didn't realize it would end like that! Akjsdjkssklddjkkjsd! Thank you so much for this lovely fic!
ThatOneMsft chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was just great. Goddamn perfect I can't even... wow lol
Anorak Myth chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
"...the great and mighty human subspecies Dean in his peculiar but fascinating mating dance."

It was really hard to pick a favorite line. This story is fabulous and amazing and I don't even know how to stop laughing. XD