Reviews for Redefined
aunthay chapter 25 . 1/25/2012
Damnit. I just read this, when I should be in bed I must say, and I did so great reading it and keeping it together then the damn video part happened and I am sitting on my couch at 1:45 in the morning with tears pouring down my face. This was an amazing story and I am just in awe of the talent you have.
gottriplets chapter 24 . 12/18/2011
Awww...they are too cute! Can't wait to read the ending :-)
thisloveisours-xo chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
AWWW! YAY BLAINE! I can't wait for more of this! I loveeeeeee it
annkum chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Aaah! Hearing!Blaine! I like that the inplant works!

The chapter was neither boring or un-detailed! I liked it!
annkum chapter 22 . 12/15/2011
Great chapters! Love supportive Kurt!

What happened to the sentence though? Did Blaine address the judge?
thisloveisours-xo chapter 22 . 12/15/2011
cant wait for the new chapter!
gottriplets chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
Poor Blaine. I can't believe the judge isn't allowing him to testify on paper :-(. And how the heck did they find out about the kiss?
annkum chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
I can totally see Kurt doing a scrapbook full of things from when they met up till now. Receipts from coffee-dates, pics from the party as Rachels and so forth.
annkum chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Oh, Blaine. Sometimes reality sucks so bad. But I'm still hoping there is a chance for his hearing to get better. I can't imagine for someone who is used to expressing feelings through music how that person can cope with loosing that output.
annkum chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Aaaaaaah... That was unexpected ending. Sitting here with a huge smile on my face. :)
annkum chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Burt's truely a hero!

Nice moment between father and son. :)
annkum chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Oh, no. Blaine! He can't loose his hearing.
annkum chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Poor Blaine and poor Claire.

I am so curious to find out who did this to him!

Well written, and well described hospital-stuff.
perchance to wake chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Saaaaaad :( Poor Blaine. Poor, poor Blaine. He needs a hug. It was a good story, well written and emotional. I'm just saddened that he can't sing anymore. It was just so... him.

~K
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
Yeah okay so your last chapter really really sucked, but the rest of it was really good. I know how tedious stories can become. I enjoyed it anyway so thank you.