Reviews for Redefined
Murgy31 chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
this was great!
caroline18227 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Loving this story!

I really like the plot, where Blaine gets hurt and Kurt is caring for him. It's different to others out there too.

Keep going, I wanna know who hurt Blaine so I can fictionally kick their asses :P
thesoundofsunshine chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Aww.. Blaine! Nightmares are not okay.. but don't fret! Kurt is here to make them all go away.

Totallystarstruck chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Great Chapter! Luv how Kurt had to comfort him! keep up the good work!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
My heart is melting. I'm glad that they didn't end up fighting.. this was adorable. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Totallystarstruck chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Great Chap! I'm glad you didn't make them fight
Stacytasia chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
I can't even think straight after that last line...lol! I see progress, but I'm terribly sad he lost his hearing and memory.
Quackers McPherson chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
GIVE IN TO THE URGE, BLAINE. JUST DO IT!

:D I really like this story. Very interesting. Keep up the good work~
stargleek chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
oh my god! how you could leave it like that? xD
thesoundofsunshine chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
What kind of ending is this? I was happily reading these eight chapters, not dealing with cliffhangers or anything of the sort. Then, this! Ugh. I am so frustrated. I want Blaine to get better.. and just kiss Kurt already. Hmm.. I wonder how Kurt will react to this. Please don't leave me hanging on forever waiting for the next chapter. I think I'll go insane.

thegirlinflat4a chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
I love it! Please update soon!

(I hope Kurt and Blaine get together)
dreams-of-a-novel chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
"Then why do I feel like I want to kiss you?"

*Big breath* SQUEEEEEEE! Okay, I totally wasn't expecting that, but I think I almost wanna kiss YOU now for putting that in there. Just kidding, LOL! This is such a good story, but seriously, don't leave your poor readers hanging so long without an update. Do I make myself clear? Good. I'm glad we had this little chat. ;)
kshffkdhg chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Okay, I think I've fallen in love with this story! I love Blaine, and it's fantastic to see that sometimes the person who always seems like the invincible one, is really just as fragile as the rest of us. I know you've got another story going on, but please update this as soon as you can! I can't wait for more :)
Totallystarstruck chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Great Chap! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon this story is great!
Mika-chan chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
A concise, but satisfying chapter. I'm glad Blaine was able to make out some sounds and his somewhat apathetic behavior in this installment seems very realistic. I look forward to the next chapter!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »