Reviews for Redefined
McAWrites chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
This is really interesting and suspenseful. I wanna know who done it! Good story.
Phil5977 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I really like this story. Hope you update soon !
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
This is really great!
BreathexFreely chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
update soon!
Totallystarstruck chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Great story! Poor Blaine; losing his hearing...I wonder who attacked him and why?

Lookin forward to the next chapter!
Quackers McPherson chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Noooooo Blaineeee! So far, very well done! I'm enjoying this immensely (the writing, not he fact that poor Blaine is injured). I can't wait for more~
Mika-chan chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Just finished reading all the parts you have up so far in one go and I am hooked. I think you're doing a wonderful job writing everyone's voices and this chapter was written particularly well considering Blaine can't hear and it probably was difficult to write it in his POV. I look forward to reading more and to finding out what exactly happened to Blaine.
golden-perception chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
More!
SceneNeko chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Oh my goodness... This is what he's going to lose from the summary... His hearing... Urgh so sad... Please update soon...
SceneNeko chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
This is way to sad! Tears are literally falling out of my eyes! Oh if Blaine goes deaf... I'll be so upset... Please update soon!
Brennend chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Great start. I'm interested in seeing where this story leads.
stargleek chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
OMG!I've said a million times before but still why would you do this to poor Blaine :( still good story though! :)
abrainiac chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Oh gosh!

Blaine NEEDS to live! Please don't kill him!

An Kurt needs to visit him, and use his magical gay curing powers!

And then they need to kiss and live happily ever after!

You writing all of this down?

No, but seriously, this is fantastic, and I can't wait for more!
abrainiac chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Oh my gaga! What MONSTERS could do this?

Poor Blaine! It breaks my heart!

You really like a vulnerable Blaine, don't you? ;)

I'm so scared for all of them!

Update soon! :)
abrainiac chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh gaga no!

I really hope my suspicions aren't correct... Oh gosh!

I'm going to read the next chapter now, but I just wanted to stop and tell you that I'M HOOKED!

Fabulous, as always, darling!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »