Reviews for Loyalty Leads To My Betrayal
Sugar cube chapter 42 . 11/28/2014
Hollywood undead- city :)
Olivia Williams chapter 51 . 5/30/2013
this was a great story well done
gigglesluver chapter 52 . 9/6/2012
i liked this story
PurpleFairy11 chapter 51 . 7/20/2012
this is so fantastic please keep up the good work
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 51 . 4/5/2012
It was good, but I kept noticing one major flaw in the story. You kept getting Draco's name wrong. You said it was Draco Abraxas Malfoy, then you said it was Draco Orion Malfoy, when in all actuality, it's Draco LUCIUS Malfoy. Just so ya know. Fix that, and u got yourself a mighty fine story here!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Nice
BurningTheRose chapter 51 . 10/26/2011
Love the story!

A bit long, took me all week to read!

I still love it though! ;)
supernaturalNUT chapter 51 . 10/10/2011
Great story
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 51 . 8/2/2011
great again i say i love all your stories
beck chapter 49 . 7/3/2011
first people always say Blaise's last name is zambini. no it's zabini next you said tonks was dead when hermione was listing out the names of those who died but then in this chapter she happens to smile softly when they read cissy's will lastly if i'm mistaken please correct me but when Bella and draco get married you say draco's middle name is Abaxus but during the reading of the will you say it is Orion. Sorry to point these few out but they REALLY confuse me (except for the first one thats is just a pet peeve of mine)
insertnamehere123 chapter 51 . 6/2/2011
Out curiosity, what happened to creepy Edward? Like why was he there? Where did he go?
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Alice already saw Bella. Why would she be surprised to see her again? Why is Alice even in the corridor. Why the hell would snape be on the train? Messed up big time in this chapter.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Number twelve grimauld place is under fidelius. Only dumbledore can tel someone where it is. Bella was too harsh on Alice. This just keeps getting worse.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
I wonder if you realised that Bella and Draco are first cousins. Them being together is really gross. I don't like the way you wrote this. You changed the part of Edward leaving Bella, and gave no backround to the story, had bellatrix lestrange walking around diagonal alley when she's being hunted by aurora, used the movie instead of the book, it's just all really bad put together. You go way to fast and exagerate everything to the point of stupidity. The story has great potential however, you should go back and edit everything you got flames over.
insurgentdivergent23 chapter 51 . 1/30/2011
Loved your story - I love the Bella/Draco stories; i am acutally writting one myaself :D

I'm sad to see it finish; it was really good

I got kinda lost in the Epilogue though lol :)

Anyways loved your story and i am hoping to see some more Bella/Draco stories from you