Reviews for Fade Into Darkness
era-romance chapter 1 . 4/7
that's dumb...going back to the past to a planet that obviously doesn't survive. or maybe not; better the devil u know I suppose. and Riddick wouldn't be hunted by mercy so that's a plus. k I'm sold, good ending.
Great story but well idk it seems like a better idea for the weasels to go to the future to live. If they all take there money and books on magic maybe how to make wands they'd be fine. Riddick being the last of his kind and wizards being less than they were or gone well it's like they made wizards, whatever cat creature he is and what riddick is all three are now extinct. And did riddck agree to go back in time to earth.
Loveislife1045 chapter 8 . 1/5
Can you write another story about Harry's, Riddick's and Lyra's lives in the wizarding world with Harry's family and all?
Hudl chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
would like to see a further sequel to this and animalis just to let us know how they are getting Bob now they are back
lgbtlovechick chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
I would love to see how Riddick reacts to the wisarding world and how they react to him! I'd love a one maybe two-shot on their arrival, meeting the family, and settling down! :) great story! I could hardly breath throughout the whole thing! I loved it!
Peanut Butter394 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
story was great man, thank you for completing it.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Omg I love you. Thank you.
Venipa chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Um, could u add one more chapter just one more please?
Rosa chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
can u do one more chapter showing the weasleys reactions to Riddick and Lyra?

but otherwise Riddick/Harry make a deadly couple. Much more better than ginny and harry. hate that pairing.

love it
Green.Piratee chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
I liked it, it was good.
DenerysTargaryen chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
You should write a story of how Riddick meets the family !
lunabane chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
You know it would have been really awkward if she appeared in Harry and Riddick's room during the sex scene...
kizmitkojo chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
wish there was more showing the reunion they get back in harrys time... otherwise i really loved the story and wish to read more riddick/harry stories..
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Awesome story
Butterfly1993 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Its my fourth time reading it n i still love it xx