Reviews for A Day in the Life
Kaori chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Ohhhh. I loooooove it! It makes me so sad to think that you won't do more, because you haven't done any in four years, nearly five. Still I love it and you.
Kaori chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Dear Lord, that may have been the best fan fiction I have ever read, and I read a lot of fan fiction. It is absolutely perfect, and so are you, darling.
01000110 0100110 chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Loved this fan fic
Lynchie chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
this... is... amazing
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow, I loved that first chapter. I laughed at some parts like "Lan Fan in all her kick-ass glory" and how you wrote as if Greed were still with Ling even though he wasn't. LingxLan Fan are like my second favorite couple. I hope you write more fics about them. As for this fic, its getting good. I love it :D I can't wait to see more~ Especially if you do RizaxRoy x3
Gilbert'sWTFface chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
oh my god your lingxlan fan fic was just ... AMAZING! i mean it seriously blew me away! it's much better than all the other lingfan fics i've read! idon't really ship alxmay but this was so good i'm going to read their one shot :D
UniversalBunny chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
This was very sweeettttt! Can't wait for Roy and riza's one! Waiting!
UniversalBunny chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is done really nicely! Can't wait when everyone comes to Xing to celebrate!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very cute little LingFan story you've got here; Greed would continue to haunt the back of Ling's mind, hopefully for the better... mostly. :) Alkahestry lessons... izzat what they're callin' it these days? ;)