Reviews for It's About
Anonymous033 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Very sweet ending! I enjoyed reading this fic :)

Serious yet funny at the same time, and it captures the whole push and pull of their relationship. I like it.

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012

I never expected that, I have to admit. And clearly, neither did Ziva. But I like it. Maybe Tony is getting closer to the point where he can finally ... admit things.

Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I bet she is right to worry, haha. But he probably just misses her.

Another sweet chapter. I like your writing style; you're very good at capturing the characters' thoughts.

Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This was so sweet.

Uncharacteristically sweet, but in an in-character manner. Does that make sense? Hahaa. I guess it's not for every woman that Tony would run out to the gas station to buy chapstick for.

And I'm so glad that he just CARES. Concerned, yes. Jealous, probably. But he just cares, like he just wants her to have fun and to be happy, and I love that.

Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh o.o

I really enjoyed reading this chapter; it was really captivating! I like how you describe him and her and them.

And I especially like the ending.

Karen chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Really enjoyed this fanfic. Is there more?
Mooncombo chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Gaaah! I love how this turned out! Seriously. So moving and touching. Beautiful, my dear. I love it.
Dr. JES chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Very nice. I love the suspicion that they have, the way they try to read something into everything the other says. That it so typical of them and very nicely written on your part. I'm sorry you don't have more reviews because this is a wonderfully written story and I certainly hope you write more, either within this story or separately.
Mooncombo chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Each chapter gets even better than the previous! Lovely. I really like their interaction. Nicely done!
Mooncombo chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
"You don't want me here?" As soon as the words leave her mouth she wants to take them back

I love this line! Again, a lovely chapter. Your writing is very eloquent and intelligent. Good job!
The Fiction Princess chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Really great fic, I cannot wait for the next update, how sweet of Tony to do all her paperwork and take his neighbour to lupper lol i loved it.

Keep up the good work and please update soon xx
daxam1216 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Just wanted to say that i'm enjoying your story.
browneyesonly4 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
More, more! Brava! I love it. :) Very interested to read more.
Dr. JES chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I'm really enjoying this. It is nice and in character and incorporates enough of the show to be good but takes it that one step further that you wish the show would go but you know they never will. Keep writing!
Mooncombo chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
"muttering something in what is more than likely about three of the nine or ten other languages she knows"

I love this line!

Nice chapter! Can't wait to read the rest. Now go finish the last chapter.. :) Rah! Rah!