Reviews for The Great Weasel-Ferret Incident
Tomato Soup chapter 6 . 4/6/2002
hey!

My God you are like the best author ever. i luv all your stories, this one is so sweet. cant wait for the next bit. and the song by Vanessa Carlton is one of my faves!

i wish i could write like you do, i'm workin on a ginny/draco story just now but i dont think its v. good, not yet any way. ok enough about me i'm sposed to be revewing your story. its fab! brill! fantastic. and i can't really think of any more words that mean good so i guess i'm done now.

luv n hugs

moi

x
justme chapter 6 . 4/4/2002
time keeps on ticking...as we wait for an update...

okay, i know you have a million stories on the go, but...pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!
chocagirl23hotmail.com chapter 6 . 4/2/2002
You just have toget Draco and Ginny back together! Sorry, that was a little hasty, maybe I should start out with somehting like this... OMG! That was one of the best fics I have ever read in my entire life! You wrote Draco soo...I can find the words, but he is perfect. Ginny too, I just hate it whe people make her too wild or too soft. And of course, I love harry as a gentlman, because he is. And I just cant stand to see him get hurt, I mean poor harry, getting shoved aside, however, I am a strict D/G shipper and hold true to that till the end. I loved the last scene. Where they actually walked hand in hand for fifteen minutes.. finally harmony. Draco needs to jsut get over his fear and admit to Ginny that he loves her. Because he can be pretty mean. He was ablsolutely vicious to her sometimes, I wanted to... I dont know, slap him, YEAH! slap him good! She does not deserve that. Well it was a great story, and I am putting this one down in my favorites. I adore this one. Hurry up with the updates, Im dying here! LOve your work! Keep it up!

chocagirl23
Kali Shadow chapter 6 . 3/31/2002
poor confused gin, she has a hard life. harry is just plain mean, oh well the little bugger had it in him somewhere... anyways, GREAT story this is good! Kali
ziggy chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
nice job just wanted to tell you it's gregory goyle not gilbert goyle.
fizzyglitter chapter 4 . 3/27/2002
You made harry seem mean, AGAIN! *Scowl*

Long chapter, very long chapter... verrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy ... ...

okay, I think you get the point now, and everyone else who reads these reviews, *grin*

Anyhow, I'll keep readin'

oh and what's with the wings?

- FizzyglitteR -
Rubyjuls1722 chapter 6 . 3/26/2002
This story is absolutly great! You are very talented! BUT DRACO AND GINNY BETTER GET TOGETHER SOON! I'm getting annoyed at Draco's stuborness tell him to cooperate. The suspense is too much please hurry with the next chapter!
fizzyglitter chapter 3 . 3/26/2002
so sad! :( so sad!

Gotta read more!

- FizzyglitteR -
water sprite chapter 6 . 3/26/2002
Wow Wow Wow! that was so sweet :) aww i loved the last part of chapter 6! it was so good :) please hurry and update!
aloofelf chapter 6 . 3/25/2002
ARGH... i wish she'd choose already!
Green Wasabi chapter 6 . 3/25/2002
wow...what can i say?

a disturbing yet strangely moving story of love.

i cant believe there is no more so keep writing PLEEZE

anyway, i really like it although like i said you have changed draco into nicer person which is a bad thing 2 do if u want my storylove

and i want to slap harry for running off weith cho but owell.

any way, best encouragements to u - keep up the good work!
Green Wasabi chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
this is cool. harry was bieng such a dh, i think i like him more than draco (lol)

why was malfoy the light angel and potter the dark: i always thought it would be the other way around.

anyway, excellent angst and fantastic characters (yessss! harry socked sevvie!)
Green Wasabi chapter 3 . 3/25/2002
oh no!

she cant luv harry

she has to luv DRACO

*sob*

now im crying too.

although whats with the song.
Green Wasabi chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
i loved this chapter, yes i wanted 2 smack her, thanx 4 putting cho in shes my fave.

tee hee hee

temper mental.

anyway, its all good. draco becoming a little more of a softie, less of a bastard, damn, but yay he broke up with pansy.

or was that last chap? this was so long (good thing!) i cant remember.

owell
Green Wasabi chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Kewl.

i luv d/g so this is good but its especiallty good cos you have malfoy being a bastard and hes my fave when hes like that.

most ff has him as a mizunderstood persona, so ill be disappointed if thats what you did too.

i also liked the playwizard stuff...didnt see that coming!

and now 2 read on!