Reviews for The Great Weasel-Ferret Incident
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
CrazyYochy chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
I think you should update this story... it was excelent! I really like it!
monikiis chapter 8 . 4/1/2005
I loved your story. I was funny how Ginny was so stubborn. I really liked how Ginny rejected Harry when she had him. Teaches him not wait for any girl until its too late! Well, Keep it up!
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 8 . 11/17/2004
Update soon! It's going SO well! I can't wait for the next chappie!
SLytherinsWench chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
I really enjoyed your fic, I hope that you consider finishing it. :)
Sea chapter 8 . 10/7/2004
O! i need another chapter!

By the way, alot of girls play Quidditch. It's definately not a boy-only sport. Cause of Angelina and Katie bell ...and that other one...i can't remember..oh well.

Love the story! Cant wait for the next chpater (hinthintnudgenudge)

naughtygrl chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
Yet another one of your amazing stories! I can't wait till you add more!
wellwouldntyouliketoknow chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
i just have to say...i've read a lot of your stories (love them by the way), and I think you're one of the best DG writers I've read the work of. You give them layers and complexities that make them less of a stereotype and more like actual people.

...and i have nothing left to say, so I'll end this review now, I suppose ;)
Sunday-Morning chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
I really like your story. It's funny and original.

Are you going to write anymore becuase I'd love to find out what happens and if Draco and ginny end up together?

If so i cant wait for the next chapter.
dragonfire29 chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
Ah! UPDATE! This is really good by the way, update soon! Or I'll come after you with a wand... and a jelly legs curse. *grin*
A Different Life chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
love it! please update soon!
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 8 . 5/7/2004
dear's been 1 and a half years since you updated this... AND THAT WAS SO NOT AN ENDING!
come on, update, PLEASE! *grovels* (
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
ok...THAT WAS SO FUNNY...when i looked ahead at chap titles i don't think the last chapter looks anything like the BETTER BE! i will be SO pissed off if it isn't cause this hasn't been updated for ages!
seekerpeeker chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
This was a great story; I am sad that it has never been completed. Oh well ... I love your D/G stuff though!
prongsthemaurauder chapter 5 . 4/4/2004