Reviews for Erase and Rewrite and Reach Out
Great story loved it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Gracias por otra excelente historia de esta pareja que amo tanto :3
angstkitten chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
wow. the style you wrote this in was great. different and insightful. i love seeing people experiment with prose and pov styles, and this was a great one.

the story was sweet and the touching motif was incredible. well done.~
modernmotz chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I don't even know what to say. This was so utterly sweet. It struck a chord...

Really, really well done.
rinny08 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
So much love. Seriously.

There's something so moving about your writing style and you manage to say so much with so few words.

I've been getting distracted by other ships recently and you're sort of restoring my enthusiasm for Puckurt.
SouthernHemmy chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Awesome chap...I love the whole premise! Please update soon!
sacha k chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
for some reading this is SO zen lol:)
aedy chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I read the first chapter on livejournal and I'm glad I saw the update here. I really liked this second chapter and how Burt and Elizabeth's relationships in the beginning, was so similar to Puck and Kur's one. I really like this story a lot!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Sabes de qué me acuerdo ahora? De que si Kurt no gusta de Finn... ¿la relación de Burt/Carol se va a dar? D:

Porque todos sabemos por qué Kurt hizo eso Y no creo que sin la ayuda de Kurt, esos dos se hubieses encontrado nunca XD

Me encantó lo que le agregaste, sobre todo la última parte... que hace alusión a lo mal que se llevaron en un principio Burt y "Elizabeth" XD
rinny08 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I love this. So much.

You do such a good job of telling the story in these little vignettes. It takes true talent to create the atmosphere that you do with so few words.

Can't wait for more.

sacha k chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love the voice:) good job:D I love how he list random thoughts
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Me encantan estos pequeños drabbles...

Pero quiero algo de acción también! XD LOL. Un beso aunque sea... (?)

Nos leemos~