Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Athena chapter 1 . 5/23
Wow this is just the best. Honestly just so stunningly beautiful. Thank you for writing this, it was an absolute joy to read 3
This is so sweet and makes me so happy. It may have been written a decade ago but it definitely stands the test of time. Thank you for writing this!
Beatrice chapter 1 . 4/11
I just finished reading the piece. I don't even have words to fully express how much it touched me and how much I loved it. It is truly, truly beautiful. Well balanced, deeply emotional, sexy but with a purpose, extremely well written. I could see everything and I felt all the emotions on my very skin. Outstanding, nothing more to say.
LeleCo04 chapter 1 . 3/21
Finally found it!
OMG this is such a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
S chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
That was amazing and I don't think I've ever read this before. I love this growing back together and how it first, Katniss was trying to cling to her anger at Peeta, but still needing to know where he is. And how they slowly learned each other and just got into the habit of being around each other and I love it! It was so lovely to see Katniss and Peeta with Delly, Gale, Johanna, and Haymitch and find a new groove for life now. And Katniss telling Peeta that she thinks of him as her husband and then having the toasting and Katniss not running from the people of her past that usually cause sorrow like her family and Finnick but choosing to remember them as they were and the happiness they had. Absolutely amazing, thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
I liked it a lot
Ellae chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
Absolutely shattered. can’t believe I hadn’t reviewed this work before because it is THE best HG story ive ever read and I think I might be including Collins’ work in that. You are a gorgeously careful artist of Peeta & Katniss’s healing and beauty.
Details like Prim’s humor, the refrigerator, Gale and Katniss’s relationship—all stunning.

e

e
eosine chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
just fantastic. quarantine reminds me of how there’s a breadth of amazing hg fanfics out there. thank you for sharing this; i’m in tears!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
I'm so happy that someone has addressed the missing time. Thank you for that. I think you did it perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
Gemma chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
This was absolutely beautiful. It felt real, like it could be exactly as the story really unfolds as a continuation of the books. Thank you for writing this i've already read it twice in 1 week and I know I will keep reading it in the future. Keep writing and why not write another hunger games fanfic.
mars chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I read this fic for the first time in 2013. I've re-read it a few times since but not for years. I recently rewatched all the films and was desperate to find this again. After digging and digging in archives, I found it again and it's as masterfully written as I remember. Just absolutely perfect. Moved to tears again! Thank you for writing this.
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
What the fuck is this?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MASTERPIECE?!

I can’t believe what I just read. I easily sat down and forgot about my chores and dinner just to finish it. Like I can’t even write properly, my heart is in my throat.

This piece is amazing. No, it’s more than amazing. It’s painfully beautiful. Like a kiss on bruise. I fucking love it.

It wasn’t rushed, it wasn’t fake, it wasn’t overly romantic or dramatic. It was just PERFECT.

Peeta’s hesitations, Katniss’s devotion. So real! I can’t even... I just, ugh! I want to print this fanfic and frame it and put it on my walls to show it off to anyone who wants to visit.

Everyone was so in character and everything happened for a reason and I just want to scream!

No, but in all seriousness, thank you for writing such a lovely story. It looks like you completely understand these characters, and you have an amazing way with words and feelings. More than once I had to put the phone down to just breathe. It was beautiful.

This story is cannon for me now. It’s to pure!

Thanks again for writing something so amazing!