Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
chyann chapter 1 . 1/16
Bless you! BLESS YOU. This story gave me the closure for them that I never knew I even needed. This beautiful story is a legend in this fandom and the number one story to read so I starting reading it but scared that it was going to break my heart. But you fixed my heart! I never felt this happy finishing a story. Thank you so much. You don't know how grateful I am that you shared your beautiful story. Thank you once again! YOU HEALED MY HEART
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Omg have not put down so good. I have skipped shopping to read this. I LOVE SHOPPING! Don't stop writing so great!
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was perfect. So much about it felt so true to the characters and their personalities and mannerisms. There were a couple inconsistencies that I wondered about (like Peeta's leg) but they were never enough to even slightly deter from the impact of the heartache . . . and hope.

Really well written and beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Lovely
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awwwwww! Man it ended so quickly! Nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow. That was just wonderful. It was recommended to me and I'm so grateful. It was such a journey...feeling their hopelessness and gradually they allow themselves each others love. It was perfectly in character and painful sometimes. But so beautiful their marriage. Your writing is wonderful.
arollercoasterthatonlygoesup chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
MY GOD. This is fantastic. I don't usually read post Mockingjay stories, but I've heard so much good stuff about this fic that I had to break my rule. Katniss telling Peeta that she thinks of him as her husband is lovely, and I am all about a grave for Prim at the lake. I've never ever seen Katniss call Peeta sweetheart. How adorable!
mac92766 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I love this so much, thank you for writing it!
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Very good. That was different. But good. :) Thanks for writing this!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was amazing.
hilster72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Aww, that ending is so sweet. What a fantastic story! The beginning is just brutal, seeing how damaged & broken they are, it's so well written. You did an amazing job taking us along their journey as they slowly heal. Thankyou so much for writing this.
Angel-de-Luz chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
reallyyyyyyyyyyy good! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I absolutely love this story. I've read it numerous tines. I don't understand why katniss wanted gale to try and kiss her, though, and why she was initially jealous about Johanna.

"She knows that she wants him to try to kiss her, but she doesn't know what she wants after that"

At that point she already knew she needed and wanted to be with peeta so I never understood the above line. I know she was scared of her feelings for peeta and was trying to runaway from them by writing gale, but her reasons for wanting him to kiss her aren't clear.

Everything
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
For some reason I never read this story before. It's so well-written and lovely. I especially like the toasting at the end. Thanks for sharing this.
Im-just-a-girl16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I've had this story bookmarked since forever and I barely got around to reading it. I have to say, I'm so disappointed, WITH MYSELF for taking so long to read this amazing story! Honestly, it's so good, realistic and just amazing!