Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
beanzhead chapter 1 . 3/24
if you told me this was cannon I'd believe it. realistic build up while in character. it flowed so naturally and the toasting ceremony was so incredibly sweet
KELS B chapter 1 . 3/11
Beautiful story!
LaconicEndeavor chapter 1 . 1/12
A very beautiful story! I loved the romance of it all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
the gale letter is one of the most dogshit contrived bits u have ever read in a story like what the fuck is the actual point of even writing that bullshit like i fucking doubt you yourself even thought it was a decent idea you just wanted to extend this shitty story by 5 thousand pointless fucking words liek actually tell me how this improved the story in any significant matter and then you fucking add in johanna joining for funsies just for some fucking sex quips like jesus christ this fandom is doomed how the fuck do so many people consider this shitty fucking story to be good ive had to read this at 5 different intervals over a period of months to make it through its such a fucking drag and incredibly low quality
Athena chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
Wow this is just the best. Honestly just so stunningly beautiful. Thank you for writing this, it was an absolute joy to read 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2021
This is so sweet and makes me so happy. It may have been written a decade ago but it definitely stands the test of time. Thank you for writing this!
Beatrice chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
I just finished reading the piece. I don't even have words to fully express how much it touched me and how much I loved it. It is truly, truly beautiful. Well balanced, deeply emotional, sexy but with a purpose, extremely well written. I could see everything and I felt all the emotions on my very skin. Outstanding, nothing more to say.
LeleCo04 chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
Finally found it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
OMG this is such a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
S chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
That was amazing and I don't think I've ever read this before. I love this growing back together and how it first, Katniss was trying to cling to her anger at Peeta, but still needing to know where he is. And how they slowly learned each other and just got into the habit of being around each other and I love it! It was so lovely to see Katniss and Peeta with Delly, Gale, Johanna, and Haymitch and find a new groove for life now. And Katniss telling Peeta that she thinks of him as her husband and then having the toasting and Katniss not running from the people of her past that usually cause sorrow like her family and Finnick but choosing to remember them as they were and the happiness they had. Absolutely amazing, thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
I liked it a lot
Ellae chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
Absolutely shattered. can’t believe I hadn’t reviewed this work before because it is THE best HG story ive ever read and I think I might be including Collins’ work in that. You are a gorgeously careful artist of Peeta & Katniss’s healing and beauty.
Details like Prim’s humor, the refrigerator, Gale and Katniss’s relationship—all stunning.

e

e
eosine chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
just fantastic. quarantine reminds me of how there’s a breadth of amazing hg fanfics out there. thank you for sharing this; i’m in tears!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
I'm so happy that someone has addressed the missing time. Thank you for that. I think you did it perfectly!