Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Jenny Willis chapter 1 . 2h
Really lovely!
Copleface chapter 1 . 5/28
This is a beautifully written piece. I've had it bookmarked for years and I read it every now and again. I totally lose myself in the story every time which is hard to do with a lot of fanfic. I don't know if you're still active but I hope wherever you are now you're utilizing your amazing writing skills. Well done on a beautiful piece you should be so proud of x
jj chapter 1 . 4/21
Awesome
teamjacob0729 chapter 1 . 4/8
Aww. Loved this.
Rue91 chapter 1 . 4/6
Beautiful!
Ok wow. That was amazing
Batmanschick chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow. This story is so well written and so beautiful.
Winegirl65 chapter 1 . 2/8
This is spellbinding. Even at the darkest moments I was able to feel the hope. Excellent!
RembrandtToken chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
This was beautiful, just beautiful. God, I loved every word. You're characterization was spot on, it was REAL.
5redroses chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
This is beautiful; full of so many raw feelings and stolen moments. Beautiful.
RememberMe27 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
This was absolutely beautiful and amazing in how it shows the struggle with love and recovery. They triumph in their own right and on their own terms. I felt and loved every second of it.
optimus-pam chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I just wanted to say thank you for this story. It is still my absolute favorite Hunger Games/Everlark fanfiction. I always, always return to this story when I need a fix. I think it is the absolute perfect post-Mockingjay, pre-epilogue story, the bar by which everything else is measured. Katniss' voice is perfection, not exactly like in the books, but I absolutely believe this could be the trajectory of her maturation. It has darkness, angst, sexuality and heart in equal measure. What you accomplish in this story (and in a concise 18K words!) is beyond compare. I suppose I don't need to keep blathering on, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this story, for sharing your imagination and talent and let you know that I am grateful to always have this to return to. I hope you never delete this story.
Thanks,
Pam
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
beautiful
A Fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I am so impressed woth this fic.
Your obvious patience and talent is displayed clearly and I am awe of you.
It's so realistic.