Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Vix chapter 1 . 1/3
This story made me soo happy :') I wish it didn't end... write more :D
Cesca chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
That was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for this!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Good job having them fight and work through all the lies and assumptions
Deductions-of-Sherlolly chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I love this, it's amazing and captures the characters perfectly
Eirilain chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! This was the perfect ending!
CV chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
THIS FUCKED ME UP SO GOOD THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was the best thing ever oh my god, gave me so much closure on my favourite series to date! Thanks!
AMYlee chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
omg this is so amazing! But the cat? where's the cat tho?
Guardian Luna chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This was complex, emotional, and really really beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us.
Den Vildes chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I feel like you should have an award for this story. If nothing else it's at least one of my own all time personal favorites. It's crudely well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Incredible! Your story is just amazing! I think this might be the third time I read this story, and what was true then it's true now. This story gives us the closure we need after reading the books. I came back here again after it was included in the countdown to mockinjay in tumbler. Thank you for giving the hunger games fandom such a wonderful and believable growing back together story.
danydanybb chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Such a great behind the svenes! Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I don't usually comment on stories, but in this case I feel compelled. I've read this story over and over again, and truly, your writing is a gift. There are sentences and images in this story that I wish I had written, and at this point I believe it to be the true continuation of katniss and peeta's story. Its the first story to alter the plot of the original books and feel more accurate to the characterization than Suzanne Collins' interpretation. Their growth, their flaws - this story makes my heart hurt. Its sexy without being gratuitous, hopeful without being saccharine, funny without being flippant. The dialogue was genuine and the romance was raw and bone-deep. I can't thank you enough for providing me some closure for these two characters that meant so much to me. And most importantly, keep writing!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Yay they became semi-happy at least.
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
So awesome! I loved it! Katniss and Peeta are perfect. I'm glad they took some time before getting together. I loved Gale and Johanna. Thanks for posting this great story!