Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
ReaderX chapter 1 . 7/27
I love the Hunger Games book. I was smitten by the characters and the storyline, but as much as I love the books and the author, I was disappointed a little. Disappointed at the somewhat lacking ending.
This satiated that. This piece, though I still love and respect Suzanne Collins's ending, really covered what I felt the book's ending lacked.
So, thank you and many praises to you.
llamajo chapter 1 . 7/10
Oh man this is so amazing. Definitely the best post-Mockingjay fic I've read. I love all your other stories too (especially the South Park ones!) and I was extremely happy to see you had a HG fic! Thank you for writing! You are very talented.
Awesome.
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 6/7
First hunger games fanfic I've read... Loved it!
Hhhhh chapter 1 . 6/1
This is beautiful! So we'll written
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 4/29
This was really beautiful. I seldom come across stories like yours, with no discernible page or chapter or scene breaks. I didn't realise it until I was three-quarters through the story and I was blown away at how seamlessly you've woven everything together.

The pacing was perfect, I couldn't even pin-point the exact time when things started to change for the both of them - your storytelling was just that (for want of a better word) seamless. I truly loved it, I can see how this has garnered 2k faves.

I also really liked the imagery you wove into your words. Animals that once existed and now only Prim could see. Katniss saw this in her dream, and it touched a chord in me.

You wrote about how Katniss woke up in the mornings feeling at peace and loved and bathed the scene with Peeta's favourite shade of orange awash on their skin. It was beautiful, the things that you paid attention to. This was truly a stellar piece of work and it was a privilege being able to read it.
fancyandschmancy chapter 1 . 4/27
This was perfect. Loved your style and story telling! Parts of it had me legit tearing up. Thank you for sharing your talent!
lizziekins4 chapter 1 . 4/15
I loved this story!
Vix chapter 1 . 1/3
This story made me soo happy :') I wish it didn't end... write more :D
Cesca chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
That was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for this!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Good job having them fight and work through all the lies and assumptions
The Girl Who Lost chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I love this, it's amazing and captures the characters perfectly
Eirilain chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! This was the perfect ending!
CV chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
THIS FUCKED ME UP SO GOOD THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was the best thing ever oh my god, gave me so much closure on my favourite series to date! Thanks!