Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
RembrandtToken chapter 1 . 10/14
This was beautiful, just beautiful. God, I loved every word. You're characterization was spot on, it was REAL.
5redroses chapter 1 . 9/13
This is beautiful; full of so many raw feelings and stolen moments. Beautiful.
RememberMe27 chapter 1 . 7/17
This was absolutely beautiful and amazing in how it shows the struggle with love and recovery. They triumph in their own right and on their own terms. I felt and loved every second of it.
optimus-pam chapter 1 . 7/3
I just wanted to say thank you for this story. It is still my absolute favorite Hunger Games/Everlark fanfiction. I always, always return to this story when I need a fix. I think it is the absolute perfect post-Mockingjay, pre-epilogue story, the bar by which everything else is measured. Katniss' voice is perfection, not exactly like in the books, but I absolutely believe this could be the trajectory of her maturation. It has darkness, angst, sexuality and heart in equal measure. What you accomplish in this story (and in a concise 18K words!) is beyond compare. I suppose I don't need to keep blathering on, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this story, for sharing your imagination and talent and let you know that I am grateful to always have this to return to. I hope you never delete this story.
Thanks,
Pam
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 7/3
beautiful
A Fan chapter 1 . 6/20
I am so impressed woth this fic.
Your obvious patience and talent is displayed clearly and I am awe of you.
It's so realistic.
Good job.
Unfauxgetable chapter 1 . 6/11
OW MY HEART ;-; That was so BEAUTIFUL oh my Lord
whiskeyneat chapter 1 . 4/20
Dammit. That was so good I couldn't stop reading it. Really glad I found this story.
Best Katniss and Peeta story ever. I cried tears of joy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I love the story but you might want to put a trigger warning in the beginning, especially about the cutting cuz...yeah
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This was so BEAUTIFUL! OMG!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Beautiful. Actually cried in the end.
meelomango chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. Well done.
starcrossedloddy chapter 1 . 8/4/2016