Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
little-3-eyes chapter 1 . 4/20
Dammit. That was so good I couldn't stop reading it. Really glad I found this story.
Best Katniss and Peeta story ever. I cried tears of joy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I love the story but you might want to put a trigger warning in the beginning, especially about the cutting cuz...yeah
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This was so BEAUTIFUL! OMG!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Beautiful. Actually cried in the end.
meelomango chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. Well done.
starcrossedloddy chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Beautiful
ReaderX chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I love the Hunger Games book. I was smitten by the characters and the storyline, but as much as I love the books and the author, I was disappointed a little. Disappointed at the somewhat lacking ending.
This satiated that. This piece, though I still love and respect Suzanne Collins's ending, really covered what I felt the book's ending lacked.
So, thank you and many praises to you.
llamajo chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Oh man this is so amazing. Definitely the best post-Mockingjay fic I've read. I love all your other stories too (especially the South Park ones!) and I was extremely happy to see you had a HG fic! Thank you for writing! You are very talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Awesome.
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
First hunger games fanfic I've read... Loved it!
Hhhhh chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
This is beautiful! So we'll written
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This was really beautiful. I seldom come across stories like yours, with no discernible page or chapter or scene breaks. I didn't realise it until I was three-quarters through the story and I was blown away at how seamlessly you've woven everything together.

The pacing was perfect, I couldn't even pin-point the exact time when things started to change for the both of them - your storytelling was just that (for want of a better word) seamless. I truly loved it, I can see how this has garnered 2k faves.

I also really liked the imagery you wove into your words. Animals that once existed and now only Prim could see. Katniss saw this in her dream, and it touched a chord in me.

You wrote about how Katniss woke up in the mornings feeling at peace and loved and bathed the scene with Peeta's favourite shade of orange awash on their skin. It was beautiful, the things that you paid attention to. This was truly a stellar piece of work and it was a privilege being able to read it.
fancyandschmancy chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was perfect. Loved your style and story telling! Parts of it had me legit tearing up. Thank you for sharing your talent!