Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Guest chapter 1 . 17h
Incredible! Your story is just amazing! I think this might be the third time I read this story, and what was true then it's true now. This story gives us the closure we need after reading the books. I came back here again after it was included in the countdown to mockinjay in tumbler. Thank you for giving the hunger games fandom such a wonderful and believable growing back together story.
danydanybb chapter 1 . 9/24
Such a great behind the svenes! Loved it :)
I don't usually comment on stories, but in this case I feel compelled. I've read this story over and over again, and truly, your writing is a gift. There are sentences and images in this story that I wish I had written, and at this point I believe it to be the true continuation of katniss and peeta's story. Its the first story to alter the plot of the original books and feel more accurate to the characterization than Suzanne Collins' interpretation. Their growth, their flaws - this story makes my heart hurt. Its sexy without being gratuitous, hopeful without being saccharine, funny without being flippant. The dialogue was genuine and the romance was raw and bone-deep. I can't thank you enough for providing me some closure for these two characters that meant so much to me. And most importantly, keep writing!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 9/14
Yay they became semi-happy at least.
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 8/30
So awesome! I loved it! Katniss and Peeta are perfect. I'm glad they took some time before getting together. I loved Gale and Johanna. Thanks for posting this great story!
Lana0605 chapter 1 . 8/5
Such a beautiful fanfic! I love it: )
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 7/21
God that was really good. I laughed and I cried and I was so disappointed there isn't more. What a well written piece.

MissTheSunshine chapter 1 . 6/22
Just found this gem. Dear God what a beautiful story. It had me close to tears a few times. So real. I like that they were mostly in character. I say mostly because I just think that Katniss was so bitter after the war. And you do show her dark sides but... I dunno.
This was absolutely brilliant. Good writing. A great vision.
It definitely made me smile a lot. I felt the characters.
I know it has been years since it was published but the last movie is coming out in a few months and I wanted to reconnect with these characters.
I'll be checking out more of your work. Thank you, and great job.
Funny-Luv200 chapter 1 . 5/26
Very lovely. I loved it.
This is so amazing. So well written and sweet. This made me really happy
wow this was beautiful. i cried so much! great job xx
koneko232 chapter 1 . 4/17
saashi samy chapter 1 . 3/19

chyann chapter 1 . 1/16
Bless you! BLESS YOU. This story gave me the closure for them that I never knew I even needed. This beautiful story is a legend in this fandom and the number one story to read so I starting reading it but scared that it was going to break my heart. But you fixed my heart! I never felt this happy finishing a story. Thank you so much. You don't know how grateful I am that you shared your beautiful story. Thank you once again! YOU HEALED MY HEART
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Omg have not put down so good. I have skipped shopping to read this. I LOVE SHOPPING! Don't stop writing so great!