Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
This is so amazing. So well written and sweet. This made me really happy
wow this was beautiful. i cried so much! great job xx
koneko232 chapter 1 . 4/17
Gorgeous.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 3/19
VERY SWEET

I LIKE
chyann chapter 1 . 1/16
Bless you! BLESS YOU. This story gave me the closure for them that I never knew I even needed. This beautiful story is a legend in this fandom and the number one story to read so I starting reading it but scared that it was going to break my heart. But you fixed my heart! I never felt this happy finishing a story. Thank you so much. You don't know how grateful I am that you shared your beautiful story. Thank you once again! YOU HEALED MY HEART
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Omg have not put down so good. I have skipped shopping to read this. I LOVE SHOPPING! Don't stop writing so great!
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was perfect. So much about it felt so true to the characters and their personalities and mannerisms. There were a couple inconsistencies that I wondered about (like Peeta's leg) but they were never enough to even slightly deter from the impact of the heartache . . . and hope.

Really well written and beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Lovely
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awwwwww! Man it ended so quickly! Nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow. That was just wonderful. It was recommended to me and I'm so grateful. It was such a journey...feeling their hopelessness and gradually they allow themselves each others love. It was perfectly in character and painful sometimes. But so beautiful their marriage. Your writing is wonderful.
arollercoasterthatonlygoesup chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
MY GOD. This is fantastic. I don't usually read post Mockingjay stories, but I've heard so much good stuff about this fic that I had to break my rule. Katniss telling Peeta that she thinks of him as her husband is lovely, and I am all about a grave for Prim at the lake. I've never ever seen Katniss call Peeta sweetheart. How adorable!
mac92766 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I love this so much, thank you for writing it!
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Very good. That was different. But good. :) Thanks for writing this!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was amazing.
hilster72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Aww, that ending is so sweet. What a fantastic story! The beginning is just brutal, seeing how damaged & broken they are, it's so well written. You did an amazing job taking us along their journey as they slowly heal. Thankyou so much for writing this.