Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
One of the best if not the best. I love Katniss's childish stubbornness and Peeta's instability. I pictured her more vacant and him nicer but the story is so much better this way. The sensuality is beautiful and the confusion about where life is taking them from here was done so genuinely. Favorited!
Ana chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I remember reading this a long time ago and it's probably one of the best, if not THE best, fanfics I've ever read. I've been looking for it for a long time and I finally found it last night and, boy am I glad. It's so beautifully written, I don't even know how to explain it. I feel like it's exactly the way Suzanna Collins characterizes Katniss and Peeta. I love it :)
marmar8089 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so amazing 3
DocJ chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was the first fan fiction I read after being highly unhappy with the ending of Mockingjay. I just want to thank your for a being true to the characters and having their love for each other pull them together like it was meant to be. I have now read your fiction three times and I love it more and more. Congratulations!
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was amazing. Heartbreaking, and yet stunningly beautiful. I am awed and amazed. I absolutely adored it.
desertginger chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Stunning, breathtaking piece of writing. I'm sorry I don't possess your talent with words to describe why this story has affected me so much, but thank you for writing it.
BeatnikFreak chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, that was beautiful.
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Beautiful. Thanks for writing this!
rony chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
beautiful! loved everything!
assagron chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
gud job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was so beautiful.
LaidBackandLowKey23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
From start to finish, this story is beautiful.

Fantastic work!
NinjaJacq chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Congrats! Thg was very well written and very nice to read. Well done
3diamonds chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
What a lovely find. Thanks :)
lazor chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
HA! this opinion has absolutely no merit because i've never read any of it, but - i think it's crazy how most of your fic is in south park and then you come out with this one THG fic that is insanely lovely and beautiful and soft. ha. i can't imagine the two mixing. that's awesome.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »