Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
SamyJoe chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
LOVED IT!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was beautiful and mature. I love it so much. You are such a good writer. This is my favourite line: "She's never felt more naked, out here in the woods, in her lake, Peeta's hands all over her as he struggles to get warm." I've actually felt that way swimming naked with someone, but I didn't realize I'd felt it until I read it here. That's the mark of a wonderful writer. Thank you!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh so beautiful. That was really painful, but I loved how you drew them through the entire recovery.
mandyolson53 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I think this is my all-time favorite K/P story, and I've read it several times now. It gets better with every read. The author's style, which is vivid without spelling out every detail, cutting, realistic dialogue and insight into Katniss's mind, just wins me over every time. I only wish the author would write more K/P stories!
Maddy1014 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Absolutly amazing! So touching and romantic! You did a fantastic job writing this!
CosimaAndStiles chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Totally awesome. Myeverlark feels exploded
klainestarkid1694 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this was amazing
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was the greatest THG fanfic I've ever read. Real or not real? REAL.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh, how i loved every single bit of this.
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was wonderful! I love this line: "In hindsight, she feels as if she knew this would happen: Peeta opening his door, giving her everything he could spare, taking his punishment for daring to love her." So true, so significant. You're brilliant.
Summer chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was wonderful. It was like I was reading something written by Suzanne Collins. Keep it up!
ImBeautifullyHuman chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awwwww! Wow! Just read your story and sooooo love it. Thank you!
caught-12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Thank you so very much! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i was talking about fanfictions and otps with a friend on tumblr and i told her about this fic and i thought i might just copy paste what i messaged her into the review box. so here's what i told her:
actually, i think everlark fics that play during the books don't make any sense, except for when they're like excerpts of the books in peeta's view or something, but most of the time it's no good. the only really good everlark fics are post mockingjay - pre-epilogue, when katniss and peeta are mending and growing back together. my favorite fic of that time definitely is the unrecorded hours, i don't know if i have already told you about it? it's m rated for a reason and it's just a one-shot but it's reaaaaaaaaally long. i'm sure you would like it. it's pretty smutty but it's not like "cock into pussy, they fucked like animals" you know. it's tasteful. i love it when in stories sexuality shows loneliness. it's a very lonely story although the characters are so close.
dakota423 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Just... Wow. I love this. The way you stretched it out, didn't just throw the reader into a 'katniss/peeta first time slash they get married' one shot. You created a compelling and well-thought-out story, one that I will certainly be fav'ing. Excellent job, thank you for sharing.
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »