Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hi, "The Unrecorded Hours" is the first "Hunger Games" fanfiction I've read, and I couldn't put it down! Loved your beautiful, intricately-described story, thank you! :-)
Eris Jones chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh. Oh wow.
CoffeeWithLemons chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
"I find myself re-reading this over and over again. I can see the images in my head so clearly that I find myself saddened when I reach the end of the fic and have to leave the world you've drawn me into..."-Amanthya said. This review is the most accurate to describe how I feel about this story. I am amazed at how vividly you painted the images and how the emotions of each character were realistic and probably something they would do. Love it. Love it, love it, love it! I really wish you would write another K/P story. You're a kickass writer :)3
Laceisoverrated chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I haven't been reading HG ff for very long, but this is it. This is the only post-MJ fic I'll ever need. I don't think I'll be able to read another one for a long time. When I re-read the series, I'm going to read the 3 books, this fic, and maybe the epilogue, and that's it. What I'm trying to say is that this is great. Really really great.
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was amazing.
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is so sad/happy/amazing/depressing/beautiful/touching .
I love it. thank you.
hapops chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Story is so realistic it's amazing. This is one of my first stories I read on FF and I'm happy to say it is. I hope you write more K/P stories. But guessing since you haven't I'll try not to get my hopes up. Your story should have so much more reviews that you deserve.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/20/2012

I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, telling you all the good things I love about this fic, and the evolving relationships and slow but steady healing of the girl who has never been good w/ words and the boy who lost them for a while. If not, I apologize, b/c I do love all these things and more. If I did, I just wanted to tell you this fic still effects me. It's got staying power. : )
SamyJoe chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
LOVED IT!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was beautiful and mature. I love it so much. You are such a good writer. This is my favourite line: "She's never felt more naked, out here in the woods, in her lake, Peeta's hands all over her as he struggles to get warm." I've actually felt that way swimming naked with someone, but I didn't realize I'd felt it until I read it here. That's the mark of a wonderful writer. Thank you!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh so beautiful. That was really painful, but I loved how you drew them through the entire recovery.
mandyolson53 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I think this is my all-time favorite K/P story, and I've read it several times now. It gets better with every read. The author's style, which is vivid without spelling out every detail, cutting, realistic dialogue and insight into Katniss's mind, just wins me over every time. I only wish the author would write more K/P stories!
Maddy1014 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Absolutly amazing! So touching and romantic! You did a fantastic job writing this!
CosimaAndStiles chapter 1 . 9/9/2012