Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is so sad/happy/amazing/depressing/beautiful/touching .
I love it. thank you.
hapops chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Story is so realistic it's amazing. This is one of my first stories I read on FF and I'm happy to say it is. I hope you write more K/P stories. But guessing since you haven't I'll try not to get my hopes up. Your story should have so much more reviews that you deserve.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I find myself re-reading this over and over again. I can see the images in my head so clearly that I find myself saddened when I reach the end of the fic and have to leave the world you've drawn me into.

I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, telling you all the good things I love about this fic, and the evolving relationships and slow but steady healing of the girl who has never been good w/ words and the boy who lost them for a while. If not, I apologize, b/c I do love all these things and more. If I did, I just wanted to tell you this fic still effects me. It's got staying power. : )
SamyJoe chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
LOVED IT!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was beautiful and mature. I love it so much. You are such a good writer. This is my favourite line: "She's never felt more naked, out here in the woods, in her lake, Peeta's hands all over her as he struggles to get warm." I've actually felt that way swimming naked with someone, but I didn't realize I'd felt it until I read it here. That's the mark of a wonderful writer. Thank you!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh so beautiful. That was really painful, but I loved how you drew them through the entire recovery.
mandyolson53 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I think this is my all-time favorite K/P story, and I've read it several times now. It gets better with every read. The author's style, which is vivid without spelling out every detail, cutting, realistic dialogue and insight into Katniss's mind, just wins me over every time. I only wish the author would write more K/P stories!
Maddy1014 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Absolutly amazing! So touching and romantic! You did a fantastic job writing this!
CosimaAndStiles chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Totally awesome. Myeverlark feels exploded
klainestarkid1694 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this was amazing
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was the greatest THG fanfic I've ever read. Real or not real? REAL.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh, how i loved every single bit of this.
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was wonderful! I love this line: "In hindsight, she feels as if she knew this would happen: Peeta opening his door, giving her everything he could spare, taking his punishment for daring to love her." So true, so significant. You're brilliant.
Summer chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was wonderful. It was like I was reading something written by Suzanne Collins. Keep it up!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »