Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Best fanfiction. Most of the fabrics end with gale being the bad guy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh my gosh I'm such a baby this seemed to really show katniss and peetas relationship. I was crying
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can see why this story has been favorited by so any people! It's awesome!
sam chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
loved this. thank you for writing this.
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
May I just say that I've had this on my reading list for a while now, and I am so glad I finally got around to it? Everyone had been recommending it to me, and I can see why now. This is, without a doubt, the best completed adaptation of what happened post-Mockingjay, pre-epilogue. I adored every single word, cherished every single moment in this story. I found it ingenious how you kept tethering the past to the present, and then built a new memory for her in the end. I cried, and laughed, then cried and laughed again. I don't even mind that it took me all night to read this; I know that I will probably come back and revisit this fic in the wee hours of the night just to soak in the rays of Everlark.
Bravo, and thank you so much for this beautiful masterpiece.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
so beautiful xx
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
wow! Just wow, this is utterly amazing!:) it is so real and beatifual though it has such a poetic flow to it as well!:) you killled it! This is such a unique and special fanfiction, i have never read anything like it! Truly one of kind! And now one of my all time favorites, great work:)!
spartyon11 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love everything about this...so perfect! This is how Mockingjay should have ended :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
One of the best if not the best. I love Katniss's childish stubbornness and Peeta's instability. I pictured her more vacant and him nicer but the story is so much better this way. The sensuality is beautiful and the confusion about where life is taking them from here was done so genuinely. Favorited!
Ana chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I remember reading this a long time ago and it's probably one of the best, if not THE best, fanfics I've ever read. I've been looking for it for a long time and I finally found it last night and, boy am I glad. It's so beautifully written, I don't even know how to explain it. I feel like it's exactly the way Suzanna Collins characterizes Katniss and Peeta. I love it :)
marmar8089 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so amazing 3
DocJ chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was the first fan fiction I read after being highly unhappy with the ending of Mockingjay. I just want to thank your for a being true to the characters and having their love for each other pull them together like it was meant to be. I have now read your fiction three times and I love it more and more. Congratulations!
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was amazing. Heartbreaking, and yet stunningly beautiful. I am awed and amazed. I absolutely adored it.
desertginger chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Stunning, breathtaking piece of writing. I'm sorry I don't possess your talent with words to describe why this story has affected me so much, but thank you for writing it.
BeatnikFreak chapter 1 . 12/22/2012