Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
hilster72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Aww, that ending is so sweet. What a fantastic story! The beginning is just brutal, seeing how damaged & broken they are, it's so well written. You did an amazing job taking us along their journey as they slowly heal. Thankyou so much for writing this.
Angel-de-Luz chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
reallyyyyyyyyyyy good! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I absolutely love this story. I've read it numerous tines. I don't understand why katniss wanted gale to try and kiss her, though, and why she was initially jealous about Johanna.

"She knows that she wants him to try to kiss her, but she doesn't know what she wants after that"

At that point she already knew she needed and wanted to be with peeta so I never understood the above line. I know she was scared of her feelings for peeta and was trying to runaway from them by writing gale, but her reasons for wanting him to kiss her aren't clear.

Everything
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
For some reason I never read this story before. It's so well-written and lovely. I especially like the toasting at the end. Thanks for sharing this.
Im-just-a-girl16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I've had this story bookmarked since forever and I barely got around to reading it. I have to say, I'm so disappointed, WITH MYSELF for taking so long to read this amazing story! Honestly, it's so good, realistic and just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Looooooooved it! I didnt want it to end..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was beautiful.
My sleepy weeping willow chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This... This was amazing. I actually teared up and cried a little. I'm not one to be emotional. You are a very talented writer. So talented! Writers like you are so rare. Please don't stop! This story was better then books I have read and I read a lot. Such an amazing story!
Adalynne03 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You did an amazing job still staying true to the characters. I loved this story. It provided even more closure to an amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is excellent. Made me feel more than the stories. You have talent.
Kaitsa chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was amazing. I just finished reading the books yesterday, and I was missing something. Thank you for making this story complete for me...
DevilTito chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I almost cried when I reached the end! :( It was like being on an emotional rollercoaster... A job well done!
Maya Ruffin chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This was an amazing story. You truly have a gift.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is such a beautiful, detailed, thoughtful, intelligent story. I think it's one of the best post everything ones I have read. It is really moving but so real and sincere. I often wonder what their lives would have been like afterwards. I think yours is a really truthful happily but flawed ending :)
479 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »