Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This was really beautiful. I seldom come across stories like yours, with no discernible page or chapter or scene breaks. I didn't realise it until I was three-quarters through the story and I was blown away at how seamlessly you've woven everything together.

The pacing was perfect, I couldn't even pin-point the exact time when things started to change for the both of them - your storytelling was just that (for want of a better word) seamless. I truly loved it, I can see how this has garnered 2k faves.

I also really liked the imagery you wove into your words. Animals that once existed and now only Prim could see. Katniss saw this in her dream, and it touched a chord in me.

You wrote about how Katniss woke up in the mornings feeling at peace and loved and bathed the scene with Peeta's favourite shade of orange awash on their skin. It was beautiful, the things that you paid attention to. This was truly a stellar piece of work and it was a privilege being able to read it.
fancyandschmancy chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was perfect. Loved your style and story telling! Parts of it had me legit tearing up. Thank you for sharing your talent!
lizziekins4 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I loved this story!
Vix chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This story made me soo happy :') I wish it didn't end... write more :D
Cesca chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
That was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for this!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Good job having them fight and work through all the lies and assumptions
The Girl Who Lost chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I love this, it's amazing and captures the characters perfectly
Eirilain chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! This was the perfect ending!
CV chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
THIS FUCKED ME UP SO GOOD THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was the best thing ever oh my god, gave me so much closure on my favourite series to date! Thanks!
AMYlee chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
omg this is so amazing! But the cat? where's the cat tho?
Guardian Luna chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This was complex, emotional, and really really beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us.
Den Vildes chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I feel like you should have an award for this story. If nothing else it's at least one of my own all time personal favorites. It's crudely well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Incredible! Your story is just amazing! I think this might be the third time I read this story, and what was true then it's true now. This story gives us the closure we need after reading the books. I came back here again after it was included in the countdown to mockinjay in tumbler. Thank you for giving the hunger games fandom such a wonderful and believable growing back together story.
danydanybb chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Such a great behind the svenes! Loved it :)
515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »