Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
First of all, know that I am difficult to impress. Second, know that this is the most fantastic fic I've read in the HG section. Heartbreakingly beautiful, sweet, and so much more satisfying than the brief allusions and hurried explainations that "Mockingjay" left us with. And THANK YOU for doing justice to her friendship with Gale. They meant too much to each other to never speak again. And, I've shipped him with Johanna since she started making lewd comments about him in District 13. So, that was a nice bonus. Thanks for giving me my perfect ending to the series. You're incredibly talented.
drodrey chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was the most beautiful piece of fan fic I've read in a long time. Sometimes I lose faith in fan fic, and you've just restored it once again. I honestly hope this is what happened after Mockingjay. Thank you.
StarDusk chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

Honestly, it was a little hard reading this. There are times I almost didnt recognize if I was reading Peeta and Katniss. But I told myself it's fanfiction, so it's everyone's interpretation on their characters. There were time Katniss is a little OOC, then she'll go back being Katniss. Same also for Peeta.

I love their progress in moving on. There are stages for every traumatic experience. and what happened to them was a whole different level of trauma. I love how you showed the development of their relationship. I love how Katniss came into terms with her feelings.

Thank you again! :D
Amy O chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great story! Very good details about how they survived their post-traumatic stress and help each other move on. Loved it!
rawrrry chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was beautifully done. This probably elicited more emotion from me than the actual books... Brilliant job!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww... I loved it.

I wonder if Johanna and Gale heard them that one night. I also wonder if they are the only people in 12.
Caroline chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was incredible. You definitely stayed true to character. Couldn't stop reading! Please do a sequel. PLEASE! We know they have kids...YOU know they have kids...Maybe you should write a story...
Mags chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This story was amazing. Couldnt stop reading it when I started.
mudblood228 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
HOLY BEJESUS THIS IS AMAZING! OMG WRITE MORE STORIEZZZZZZZZ! I LOOOOOVE THIS! Ok sorry for my little sgrieking girl moment. This piece is so powerful and made me actually feel what you were writing, so amazing.
ThothAuthor chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You were so spot on with the characterization here, it felt like an extension of the book. Nicely done!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Okay, I just need a moment to collect myself. Wipe away these tears- damn allergies. I think there's an onion being chopped near by or something. Take a few deep breaths... Whew. Okay. Alright. Well. My dear, that was, without question, the best Hunger Games fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It was all so incredibly in character and detailed without being overboard. The emotions you described and capitvated the reader as you took us on this journey with people we care so deeply for... I felt my heart swell. It was not good, it was not great. It was moving and beautiful and right. I'm quite upset with myself actually because I know that none of the words I can praise you with are remotely close to the type of credit you deserve for giving the world such a brilliant piece of literature. It was stunning and nothing short of absolute perfection. Anything less is simply an insult to you. I am blown away. Absolutely brilliant and flawless. I cannot reiterate it enough. Perfection. It was magical. Absolute gold. Brava.
wonderwoundedhearers chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
The best HG fanfic I've ever had the pleasure of reading (: Thank you!
handsdowntoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Found this on LJ but wanted to comment here and add it to my favorites. I hope you write K/P again.
Revel in the Night chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow, just wow. This is beautiful, fragile and absolutely amazing. Tender, so very very tender that sometimes I was afraid to breathe. If you can't already tell, I love it and am, to simply put it, blown away.

- Revel in the Night
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh my goodness! This is amazing.
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »