Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
"Out of his head with worry. What should he do, he asks? She's cutting her wrist, he says. I say, only the one, huh? I told him, look. I can mentor you in a lot of things, but not her. I have officially resigned when it comes to telling you what to do about her."

"Congratulations on your retirement," she says. She shoves a bowl of stew into his hands.

"Am I supposed to drink it?" Haymitch says.

"Am I your maid? Get your own spoon, if there's anything clean. Get me one, too.

Lmfao hilarious

Why won't you come for dinner?" she asks, her blush well-hidden under her sunburned cheeks.

"Maybe I don't like your cooking."

LOL I love your Haymitch and Katniss scenes so far.

"Do you still think I'm a prude?" she asks, pressing her smile to his neck, knowing the answer.

"If I say no can I get out of this water?" he asks, and she laughs.

Lol

"You – you're my husband, okay?" She's come to hate ceremony, but was awake in bed all last night, practicing this line. "That's how I think of you. My husband. Okay?"

He blinks, and makes a sound in the back of his throat like a dying animal might, making her afraid that she's said the wrong thing again. Then he surges forward, kissing her, sinking into her.

"Then – you –" he says, like he's pronouncing words from a foreign dialect, unsure. "You're my –"

"I'm your wife," she says, whispering it in his ear. It's their secret, not something to be broadcast or voted on, small but magnificent, like the pearl she keeps in a sachet in her underwear drawer, the one she pressed to her lips when he was away from her.

Very good part...BUT when Gale came for a visit...in the woods she wanted Gale to kiss her...

Loved your story...though wish you would write a story like this in Peeta's point of view...with his episodes and what he goes thru. I just got into Hungry Games fan fictions but most of them are Katniss's Point of view.
summersrain chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was beautiful and perfect. You really captured the essence of what makes Katniss and Peeta tick. I couldn't stop reading this once I had started, fabulous job!
youmakemevulnerable chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is honestly one of the best hungergame fics I've ever read. It's the type that you go back and re-read over and over again, and every time you do it's like you get more out of the story - things you missed the first time in excitement/haste of reading.

You are amazing. :)
mary chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is so incredibly well done. Loved it
Stephanie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh my god, I am crying. This is amazing! It seems so realistic, and you portray the characters perfectly. I wish this was a part of the books, so that we could see it in the films. It's just perfect. I can't even- this is the best HG fanfic I've ever read. Probably the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I read a lot of fanfics. Bravo!
Ellenka chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ah-mazing story. Had SC bothered to include something half this good at the end of MJ, I would have actually liked the book. Your addition is admirably realistic and very heartfelt. Not to mention delicious ;)

It may sound silly, but my absolutely most favorite moment was the little bit of CF-related ret-conning you added. I sorely missed an "is that a baguette in your PJs or are you just happy to see me?" moment in there when K&P were sleeping together in one bed - so thanks for fixing that for me :)

Also, on a very subjective note, I liked the fact that Katniss fixed her relationship with Gale in a plausible way and didn't go PTSD on him for the rest of her life.

All in all, this was an amazing piece of work in every single way. Hats off to you and thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
F-ing fabulous! Suchhhh a good story. You're an amazing writer.
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Simply perfect. To me this is how it ended, or should end for these two. They deserve it. Their life filled with healing and integrity hope but not belittling their past no drowning in despair. Instead resounding in a cry of - Yes! They've survived! Thank you for writing this. . .
flowermasters chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Words can't describe how much I adore this fic.
MadieMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I don't know what it is about this story, but it is by far the BEST fanfiction I have ever read! Trust me, I have read a lot and something about this one is just so real. Everything fits perfectly into the plot of the original story, yet you've added your own twists to it. You are a FANTASTIC writer and I don't even think fantastic does you nor your story any justice! I am honored to have read such an amazing story!
Ori chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Strange - two completely different fandom, and still some how I find your story not through your profile.
Amber Energi chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, I have read an re-read this now a few times. I admit that I am new to HG FF but really, there is just nothing out there that even remotely compares to this. This is the ending. The ending that I was left so desperately wanting after MJ. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this. It is absolutely wondeful. It is real and raw and beautiful, all while fitting flawlessly into the HG mold. Wonderful.
Cassio chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow! This is a very long piece of work! I couldn't stop reading. I like your perspective of what could have happened after Mockingjay. Thanks for sharing this with us readers ;)!
BeccaJoy chapter 1 . 1/27/2012