Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
flowermasters chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Words can't describe how much I adore this fic.
MadieMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I don't know what it is about this story, but it is by far the BEST fanfiction I have ever read! Trust me, I have read a lot and something about this one is just so real. Everything fits perfectly into the plot of the original story, yet you've added your own twists to it. You are a FANTASTIC writer and I don't even think fantastic does you nor your story any justice! I am honored to have read such an amazing story!
Ori chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Strange - two completely different fandom, and still some how I find your story not through your profile.
Amber Energi chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, I have read an re-read this now a few times. I admit that I am new to HG FF but really, there is just nothing out there that even remotely compares to this. This is the ending. The ending that I was left so desperately wanting after MJ. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this. It is absolutely wondeful. It is real and raw and beautiful, all while fitting flawlessly into the HG mold. Wonderful.
Cassio chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow! This is a very long piece of work! I couldn't stop reading. I like your perspective of what could have happened after Mockingjay. Thanks for sharing this with us readers ;)!
BeccaJoy chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was amazing. 3
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Beautifully written!
blushingbuddha6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I have read this story a few times already but never got to leave a review.

All I got to say that it is crazy good. I went through every emotions reading this story. Great stuff. Hope you write more hg fics, you're a really good writer. Thanks!
Captain Swan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Your story is just amazing. It's the most beautiful HG fanfiction i've ever read. It was heartbreaking, really. I don't usually write a review but this time i just wanted to, it feels right. Will you write another story about the Hunger games ? Please, say yes ! The way you portrayed Haymitch, Gale, Johanna, Post-war Katniss and Peeta was perfect, especially the dynamics between Haymitch and Katniss, it made me laugh so hard. By the way, sorry for my english i'm french. :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was the most beautiful story I've ever read. Thank you for it.
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
great story I love it!
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I am so amazed with your piece. It was extremely well crafted, every detail was integral to the story. It was fascinating watching the pair of them return to sanity. It took me a while to realize that t the beginning they were actually a little cuckoo. But you portrayed them very well. I loved the fluff too, it made me want to curl up in bed. My fav part was the ending, perfect!

I'll stop raving now. SMILES! CYI
Kiss Peeta chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
this is flawless
Lena Elika chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Thank you for the story. It was very interesting, dark, depressing, unexpected, sexy, beautiful, amazing...
BabyAce chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
whoaaa! OMG amazing! Love love love like a looooottt! I love u! This is... WOW awsomeeee! Keep writing bout THG pleaaasse i love katniss and peeta! I love fluffy sloppy sweet romance and i'm kinda sad now that i'm finish reading..

Xoxoxoxox luuuuvvv