Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
heartsinsync chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow that was just... wow. Character development was beautiful, I felt they were so in character the whole story through and I loved your writing style. Quite enjoy the idea of Gale/Johanna also! Thanks for a lovely read.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh my GOSH. This was extremely beautiful and well done. I loved what you did with the whole concept of it, how you wrote Peeta and Katniss, how you developed the story, all the little nuances you put into it. The end was incredibly fitting. It just felt really optimistic toward the end. Amazing, amazing work.
Iridaceae chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
AMAZING. All the characters were in character and this would have been a perfect epilogue to the books.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Great! Thanks for writing.
Browniangel chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was the most beautiful story of Peeta & Katniss. I believe I has experienced every emotion with this story. I cried because it was so prefect. I was upset when I thought Katniss was going to betray Peeta but she didn't. I was so happy that Katniss wanted to be forever happy with Peeta. You did a beautiful job with story. Thank you for giving me the ending I wanted to have for Peeta & Katniss. It was amazing I plan on reading it a few more times. Just amazing your awesome writer...
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow, this was so beautiful. Well done!
ale-la-pazza1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is flawless.
Evehlark chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love this story so much, and you have no idea how many times I've read it. It's just so good.
DevilinaCardigan chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is amazing.
ladymad0nna chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
God, this is beautiful. I love how the relationship between Katniss and Peeta develops, and the ending is so, so sweet! Incredible. Just incredible.
anna chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
oh my god, this was beautiful. had to read it in parts because the feelings hurt my chest so much, but oh god, it was beautiful.
ditdut chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Damnit, this is too good. There are a bajillion fics about what happens before the epilogue, but this has got to be one of the best written, sexiest, and sweetest fics around.
Msvampirewannabe chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
A-FREAKING-MAZING! this was so good, so authentic, i could've sworn this was the lost final chapters of the book! SO GOOD :D keep writing you're amazing at it!
calicar chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Amazing.

Heart-clenching. Bittersweet. Lovely. Happy. Beautiful. Sexy. Depressing. Wonderful. Just amazing.

I'm adding it to the list of words I'll use to figure this story out.
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow. So thorough! I am so glad that this was so long. You took me on a roller coaster ride with them! I loved everything about it. Delly, Gale, Johanna. Everyone was perfectly in character and exactly how I would see them reacting. Katniss probably showed the most growth. I am proud of her after this story. Unfortunately after Mockingjay I was a bit sad for her. She needed some redemption like this. Beautifully done. Everything, just can't say that enough.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »