Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
blushingbuddha6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I have read this story a few times already but never got to leave a review.

All I got to say that it is crazy good. I went through every emotions reading this story. Great stuff. Hope you write more hg fics, you're a really good writer. Thanks!
Captain Swan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Your story is just amazing. It's the most beautiful HG fanfiction i've ever read. It was heartbreaking, really. I don't usually write a review but this time i just wanted to, it feels right. Will you write another story about the Hunger games ? Please, say yes ! The way you portrayed Haymitch, Gale, Johanna, Post-war Katniss and Peeta was perfect, especially the dynamics between Haymitch and Katniss, it made me laugh so hard. By the way, sorry for my english i'm french. :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was the most beautiful story I've ever read. Thank you for it.
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
great story I love it!
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I am so amazed with your piece. It was extremely well crafted, every detail was integral to the story. It was fascinating watching the pair of them return to sanity. It took me a while to realize that t the beginning they were actually a little cuckoo. But you portrayed them very well. I loved the fluff too, it made me want to curl up in bed. My fav part was the ending, perfect!

I'll stop raving now. SMILES! CYI
Kiss Peeta chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
this is flawless
Lena Elika chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Thank you for the story. It was very interesting, dark, depressing, unexpected, sexy, beautiful, amazing...
BabyAce chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
whoaaa! OMG amazing! Love love love like a looooottt! I love u! This is... WOW awsomeeee! Keep writing bout THG pleaaasse i love katniss and peeta! I love fluffy sloppy sweet romance and i'm kinda sad now that i'm finish reading..

Xoxoxoxox luuuuvvv
BabyAce chapter 1 . 1/9/2012

Xoxoxoxox luuuuvvv
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Brilliant story! I loved this mature and realistic retelling of Katniss' and Peets's life after the war. The canon version was so simplified and shortened and left much to want for. You did an awesome job expanding on what Collins gave us and showing how the two healed and grew together.
motobella chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was stunningly beautiful. I have to say that The Hunger Games is not my usual genre. I'm more into the traditional love story than the savage murder of children for sport. However, there's something universally captivating when you see humanity at both its worst and its finest. Still, there's enough of a squealing fan girl in me to crave a happily ever after - and enough of a realist, and an appreciation for the tone and direction of the cannon series, that I knew that couldn't be a blissfully simple achievement. Your take was utter perfection. The balance of angst and hope was truly incredible.
Sylphinated chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Well, there it is again. That story you find once in a blue moon that won't leave your head for the rest of the night (and following day and maybe even after that, let's see). My favorite bit?

Nothing is real but this: his skin warming hers as he presses against her from shoulder to ankle.

"Love you, too," he says, easily, watching her eyelids droop, too heavy to keep open. "Wife, my wife. Love you so much."

OH PEETA. My eyes watered and I was like, Katniss... you lucky thing. But seriously, and there is no exaggeration here, this is one of my favorite stories for all time .I went back and checked your profile after, and was like O.O? No more KatPee(:P) being in perfect character? No more heart wrenching depictions and dialogues and awesomeness from this person who has captured the essence of the story, of these two characters and put to words what the rest of us could only faintly grasp at in our imagination? This begs the request: OH won't you write another 24,000 word something one shot about how Katniss came to agree to finally start a family, because Peeta wanted to, so badly... I think all your readers would adore something of the sort. But the last thing I want is to be all weird and pushy. If you feel like writing more of THG, we'd all go crazy, I'm sure. But if you don't, at least I would be perfectly content in reading this again and again and again.

The last part, about Prim. That brought tears to my eyes. How achingly beautiful. How sad. How perfect. I take my hat off to you (if I was wearing one). Thank you, for understanding, writing, and being so true to the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww this story is so cute
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
oh my god i'm crying.

and this

It was awkward, fast, more nervous laughter and trembling than pleasure, but she's never felt closer to anyone than she did when they were finished, lying there with their faces pressed together, Peeta trying not to blubber in gratitude, Katniss trying so hard not to love him. Failing, as she has in everything that ever meant anything.

i honestly have no words.
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 1/2/2012