Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Impressed guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Thank you for writing the best pre epilogue mocking jay story ever! Loved it all and I've read it three times already!
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Perfection! Really excellent and beautifully extended 'missing chapter' for Mockingjay just before the epilogue. Fantastic mix of emotion, angst, even some humour. The development of Katniss' character from the nearly broken girl at the beginning of the story to the hopeful ending was just outstanding. Thank you for writing!
harleys chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Fantastict!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
WOW! That was really really good. Thank you for sharing this. A story like this makes me forget how unsatisfying and depressing the ending of Mockingjay was. Thank You!
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Entertaining, seemed very true to the characters. Didn't care for Gale being such a dick, but perhaps he is that way. Keep writing.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Excellent writing. A pleasure to read. Thank you so much for sharing )
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is the second time I've read this. I'm so sorry I never reviewed before. This is the most beautiful story I've read on this site; id like to thank you for sharing it with us. Simply, touchingly, and delicately beautiful- made me tear up both times.
RG2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Not sure I reviewed this yet. If no, this is simply fanfastic. Even the slight change in canon and the relativly crude language fit perfectly. One of the best fics I read in years.
MrsCullenMallark chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
Elerinna00 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read ! You're so talented. Thank you so much for sharing it !
sixela872 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Just beautiful. So rare to find a fanfic that is well-written - lyrical, even - and has a compelling story line. This is just wonderful and makes me love K and P even more than I already did. Which is saying something. I'm so glad I found this story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is such a brilliant piece of writing that I read it over and over again - and it never fails to move me. Thanks for writing these beautiful missing scenes.
mindymb83 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I just loooooved your story!
Ablissa chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Easily one of the most beautiful - if not THE most beautiful - Katniss/Peeta fic I've ever read. You showed it all: their scars, their need, their fears and their love, you portrayed all those emotions expertly. The slow development of the flame that was already there during the Games was so believable that even Ms. Collins couldn't have written it better. Fantastic. Thank you for this amazing read.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »