Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
Im-just-a-girl16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I've had this story bookmarked since forever and I barely got around to reading it. I have to say, I'm so disappointed, WITH MYSELF for taking so long to read this amazing story! Honestly, it's so good, realistic and just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Looooooooved it! I didnt want it to end..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was beautiful.
My sleepy weeping willow chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This... This was amazing. I actually teared up and cried a little. I'm not one to be emotional. You are a very talented writer. So talented! Writers like you are so rare. Please don't stop! This story was better then books I have read and I read a lot. Such an amazing story!
Adalynne03 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You did an amazing job still staying true to the characters. I loved this story. It provided even more closure to an amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is excellent. Made me feel more than the stories. You have talent.
Kaitsa chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was amazing. I just finished reading the books yesterday, and I was missing something. Thank you for making this story complete for me...
DevilTito chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I almost cried when I reached the end! :( It was like being on an emotional rollercoaster... A job well done!
Maya Ruffin chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This was an amazing story. You truly have a gift.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is such a beautiful, detailed, thoughtful, intelligent story. I think it's one of the best post everything ones I have read. It is really moving but so real and sincere. I often wonder what their lives would have been like afterwards. I think yours is a really truthful happily but flawed ending :)
sarwat.qamar96 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Loved it :)
Impressed guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Thank you for writing the best pre epilogue mocking jay story ever! Loved it all and I've read it three times already!
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Perfection! Really excellent and beautifully extended 'missing chapter' for Mockingjay just before the epilogue. Fantastic mix of emotion, angst, even some humour. The development of Katniss' character from the nearly broken girl at the beginning of the story to the hopeful ending was just outstanding. Thank you for writing!
harleys chapter 1 . 4/21/2014