Reviews for The Unrecorded Hours
mindymb83 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I just loooooved your story!
Ablissa chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Easily one of the most beautiful - if not THE most beautiful - Katniss/Peeta fic I've ever read. You showed it all: their scars, their need, their fears and their love, you portrayed all those emotions expertly. The slow development of the flame that was already there during the Games was so believable that even Ms. Collins couldn't have written it better. Fantastic. Thank you for this amazing read.
Gracelyn51987 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Simply beautiful. Perfect. Thank you.
Blue chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was beautiful, thank you.
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Just Beautiful! Amazing! Love love love it! Ot would be great if you write a gale/johanna story too!
ChocoatMoosePi chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Poor glorious a :)
ludossarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
that was the most beautiful thing i've ever read
KaleidoscopeWishes chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Holy Styx... this is so beautiful. A very beautifully written story. I savor every words of it; I think its just better than the end of Mockingjay :') I think I cried a little at the end *sniff*

You're such an amazing writer! Keep writing more! :D
Jane McAvoy chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I loved every minute of this. I loved that it was written in third person providing a richer perspective. It's melancholy and haunting and hopeful all at the same time.
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
OMG this is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
wow. amazing
mimi6555 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was ABSOLUTELY amazing. You should write more Hunger Games fics! :)
lollygirl128 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ho-ly crap. That was an unbelievably phenomenal fic. I saw this story mentioned on tumblr a few times when people were talking about "fandom-famous fics" and stories that people need to read if they consider themselves part of the fandom, and just in general really great fics, so I came to check it out and WOW. This was just great. You have a gift. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Omg it can't be over! It was so amazing! VERY we'll written and now I can't believe it is over!
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was SO AMAZING! It was not just about sex (which was hot by the way), it was so much more! I love how they struggled with each other, the damage they both suffered coming before their love. You perfectly tied up the ending! Honestly, I felt better after reading this than I did reading the ending of The Mockingjay. Well done!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »