Reviews for ChildhoodLife: Meant to Be
Confused Sheep chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
That story was absolutely amazing! The ways you potrayed Yusei, Jack, Crow, Martha and everyone was do lifelike. I felt as if I was right in the middle watching everything unfold around me. Not many stories touch me this deeply. Keep up your writing! I would love it if you continued, but I totally understand if that was the end. Trust me, teachers have decided to take away all of my free time. *sigh* Well, Let's rev it up!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
chapter 13
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Aww, poor Yusei. No one should be tested on like that. I am glad that he stood up to security.
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Hmmmm... I wonder what Yusei is doing.
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Aww! This was so cute :)
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Awwww! This is the sweetest story that I have ever read. Poor little Yusei all young and innocent. :') I love it!
digi789mon chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY. Please can you write more yusei and crow stories, for a fan? I think this site is lacking in them and can you urge any other authors you know to do the same?
Female Heero Yuy chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
YAY FLY SOUP! LOL. Jk, that's gross but sweet. I kinda feel the ending wasn't very...complete, but I understand that your busy. Maybe someday you'll go back and work on it.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I'm highly enjoying this story, i'ma make sure to read the other chapters when I get the chance 3
Donna chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
This is great.
Coatgirl01 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WOW,I just read it all again and I didn't think Yusei had a good and bad childhood anyway great storyWRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE about Yusei and the rest of the other characters!
write more please chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
write more please
Coatgirl01 chapter 12 . 6/18/2011

Coatgirl01 chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
What is Devsck doing there is it the dark signer Devack?
Coatgirl01 chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
That was soooooooo sad and I started to cry in the muddle if this all true about Yuseis chidhood?