Reviews for ChildhoodLife: Meant to Be
PinkSaphira chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
really like it! cool to see them as kids!
PinkSaphira chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
ooooooh, so cool! onward!
PinkSaphira chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
bumbumbum! omgosh, I have to keep reading! this is so good!
PinkSaphira chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Yusei is so nice! XD
PinkSaphira chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
OMGOSH! you are so good at writing. so much suspense! I must read more! hang in there Yusei!
PinkSaphira chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I'm already loving this! it's nice to see a little of their childhood, even if it is only a fanfic. and it's so cute to imagine them as kids! awwwww!
Confused Sheep chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
That story was absolutely amazing! The ways you potrayed Yusei, Jack, Crow, Martha and everyone was do lifelike. I felt as if I was right in the middle watching everything unfold around me. Not many stories touch me this deeply. Keep up your writing! I would love it if you continued, but I totally understand if that was the end. Trust me, teachers have decided to take away all of my free time. *sigh* Well, Let's rev it up!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
chapter 13
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Aww, poor Yusei. No one should be tested on like that. I am glad that he stood up to security.
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Hmmmm... I wonder what Yusei is doing.
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Aww! This was so cute :)
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Awwww! This is the sweetest story that I have ever read. Poor little Yusei all young and innocent. :') I love it!
digi789mon chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY. Please can you write more yusei and crow stories, for a fan? I think this site is lacking in them and can you urge any other authors you know to do the same?
Female Heero Yuy chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
YAY FLY SOUP! LOL. Jk, that's gross but sweet. I kinda feel the ending wasn't very...complete, but I understand that your busy. Maybe someday you'll go back and work on it.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I'm highly enjoying this story, i'ma make sure to read the other chapters when I get the chance 3