Reviews for As The World Crumbles
Henri Jane chapter 46 . 3/14/2014
Sequel? Please! I really loved this storyline, and the AU actually could have been something that may have happened. I like it, and I want more! lol PLEASE! hehehe
H
Gaben chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
He is Gibbs ...
Gaben chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Whoa... Branding iron, what did they brand him. I don't know about this chapter?
Gaben chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
This is very good. I thought at first the plot was a little to out there in the plausibility department, but it's a very good read and I'm right into the narrative. It's very fast and pacey, the quest for answers and action transitions are great. Character profiles pretty good too.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 46 . 12/30/2011
that girl is good love the story
Lau chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Maybe you should elaborate more on what everyone's thinking. Tthe conversations are nice and easy to read, but sometimes it's not enough. For example, when someone claims to be Ziva's daughter, Tony's response would probably be shock. So you could tell what he's thinking.
JET1967 chapter 46 . 7/24/2011
Thanks for the new chapter. Loved it! Weddings help make my day!
tivaluver0183 chapter 46 . 7/24/2011
Oh my Gosh that was so cute but very Tony and Ziva. For some reason I can see them not waiting and throwing together a wedding last minute. Awesome job!
MMWillow13 chapter 46 . 7/24/2011
very very sweet
Magnis chapter 46 . 7/23/2011
Yay! Marriage :)
JET1967 chapter 45 . 7/23/2011
I know it's been awhile, but any chance of getting a wedding chapter for this story.
Erin chapter 44 . 6/8/2011
Love it. When you could and when you can would you write some more. I love it how Tony and Ziva end up dating but I really want to know how the wedding turns out.
star-allusion chapter 45 . 5/11/2011
i looooove this chapter! please update soon! :)
pointerz0 chapter 45 . 5/11/2011
WOW!OMG! THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING TONY HAVE EVER DONE IN HIS LIFE!ONE word 4 u...UPDATE!
hippiechick2112 chapter 45 . 5/11/2011