Reviews for By The Bay
Agent-Skyfall chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I love this story already! XD I can't wait for you to add another chapter, it looks like this will be an amazing story and I'm excited to see what happens next! :DDDD
Kageko Ventus chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I love the story please I hope you continue!
HCKlilylou chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Hahaha this is super awesome :D CUTE (MAKE ME MORRE)
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Of course Artie doesnt cook he just yells at them. :D
Please continue soon.
Oohh I cant't wait for Mattie to appear!
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Aww this was cute to read and I love how you worked Francis and Antonio in there, I love them! I'm not surprised by Arthur being a perfectionist and it's so adorable how Alfred doesn't know how he feels towards Arthur. Oh I Bet Francis would see that coming and I hope Gilbert and Lovino make an appearance as well
GoodLuckMother chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Oh update! Pretty please!
AlfredLovesArthur chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I really like your story so far. I've read very few restaurant AU's and I have enjoyed them, so I'm quite glad for this story. It's good Alfred didn't confuse being attracted (if thats what it is your going for) to Artie as fear or something silly like nerves, although that seems like something he'd do. I'm looking forward to reading more if you decide to continue.
tmntlover123456789 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
ohhhhhhhhh keep goin! ;3
Wicked-Lollypop chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I love this story. Please update! When will the romance start?
Demand Truth chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
So glad to see an update for this one! I love the dynamics, as I think I stated in my first review, and I can't wait for the romance to kick in! But I can be patient, because Arthur's so adorable all fussy and bossy, lol. Good luck on the next chapter!
JCgurl201 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
ohh boy! interesting fic this is~ i like how arthur is the boss of a restaraunt... does he cook? D:

hehe, i want to see what happens next! please update soon :D
Wicked-Lollypop chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love this story! Arthur is adorable, even when he's uptight.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Soooo...Alfie's the charming, cute waiter, Francis is the head chef, Iggy's the stiff, hardass manager and Antonio is the hawt spanish co-worker, you know, the one whos always holding a tomato? xP I liek dis! D Gaaah, im such a sucker for any AU Hetalia story that involves the boys wearing some kind of cute uniform. XD All we need is Mattieee! Squeee! Very eager for that next chapter! Cant wait, this looks very promising~ :)
TheNinjaWangsta chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I'm really glad both Antonio and Francis work in the restaurant. Hopefully a certain AWESOME someone will show up too. I just adore the characters' reactions, it fits their personalities so well ;) Tysm for the update~
Goopy Sentimentalist chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Another enjoyable chapter! Lol the phrase "fishy burden." Love the interactions, loved the chapter. It's just so fun to read. :)