Reviews for Listen
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ha, the ending made me giggle. finish off a magnus-alec moment with chairman meow wanting attention; too perfect :)
ME chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Malec all the way!
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Damn that was gooood!
Smile4ne1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love the way you write. It's so detailed and your words flow so well. I also love how you portray Magnus and Alec 3 you are my favorite author on :) and i'm not just saying that.

By the way, best ending ever. Poor Chairman Meow.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Poor Chairman Meow, doesn't know that he probably doesn't want in there. Great story, super cute how Alec knew he wasn't sleeping. Great job!
LisaLovesCurry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great story! I love Magnus and Alec! :)
theonewhoneversleeps chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved it so much. very nice details with everything, which made it really enjoyable to read. Who doesn't love Malec lemons? :D
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I loved this. A lot.
Incomparable-Insanity chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I don't think I've ever reviewed any of your stories before, but I've loved every single one of them. And I just re-read 'Call Me' and 'Magic Moment' and wondered where you were and then you updated with this!

Can I just say that your writing style is amazing and that you have Magnus and Alec's characters down like the pro you are. Maybe you're Ms. Clare and this is your way of giving MaLec more time because I die at every lack of Magnus in the book. Lol I die a lot. But still, amazingly written! Can't wait for your next update or next works! All the best. :x
The PerfectAspiration chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh my Jesus. I love it so much. Thank you! I love the detail that you put into it about every little thing. Seldom, will I ever see that in the Fanfic's I read. I absolutely adored it. Again, thank you so much! (: Keep up your amazing writing.
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hot :)
Charlotte -LOVE chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I was busy working on a theory that you were dead. It's very nice to be proven wrong :D (added this to my story alert just in case you decide to lengthen it - which I would be more than happy about you doing ;D)

Do you think your mind will go back to Malec soon? I miss them and you. :( Life is depressing when you aren't writing stories.

I. LOVED. THIS. It was so Magnus-y, and if it's is Magnus-y then it is automatically amazing. AND THEN it's paired with you writing style, vocabulary and general awesomeness and you produce a mind blowing one shot. I pay anything to have just a quota of your talent. :

I don't think Malec are my favourite characters any more - it's got to be said that Chairman Meow is growing on me. Though my love for him is not the same kind of love as for Alec and Magnus (because that would not be good, that would be slightly digusting). But the cat just has no faults! And he lives with Magnus! Ah, just amazing.

(If you can't tell, I've completely lost the plot of what I'm reviewing about, so bye! :D)
Midnight Hacker chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I second MagnusBaneLove13 :D

Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
:D
Insomniatix chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh man. This is perfect, I tell you. PERFECT. :D I'm glad you came back, hon, I've missed your stories.