Reviews for Just For The Record
calzonatopia chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awww love tony's one liner at the end!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
nice. love the ending.
WeShouldRiot chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
AHHH . The seconnd MiamiMan came up I swore was gay . I completely refuuuse to let myself believe otherwise .

-the perfect mix of smut& fluff .

Lovvvvee .
Syd15 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is fantastic!

I wish this two were screwing each other senseless on the top XD
Rachael Lynn chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Unexpectedly sweet. Just what this episode needed, because frankly I'm getting a bit tired of the two of them and their inability to realize they love each other. Perfectly dirty, and sweet at the end. Thanks!
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really nice... I hadn't thought of the possibility of Mr Miami being gay... I like that :)
Finnerty23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I liked it! It was good wit the affair work but it would of been better wit more breaks work lol but it was really good. I would read more like it!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
GOOD LORD YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

I want this to happen, so freaking bad that I would give all of my checks from work to make this happen. It's not much, but yeah, it's practically my life savings.

I love that their half-hearted jabs at one another while they are in the process of kissing. And then when you get into Tony's mind and you see that he wants them to have a moment that is not so rushed it is perfect.

Then the last line is just so perfect that it ties everything together so wonderfully that you have me in awe hear. That is why this is so jumbled because you have my mind in a constant state of "like whoa" - and that is tough to do. Really tough to do.

Great job, and like always I look forward to whatever you come up with. :]
VampHime chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is really well-written. I love it.
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was great. Loved the ending. And that Mr Miami is gay :P

Brilliant! Any chance of a follow up chapter? :D
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Since the beginning, I've been saying that Mr. Miami is gay. Lets hope that plays out on screen :) Fantastic story!
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
First of all, did I hear you had considered not writing this one? Sheesh, woman! Straight to the pool room, this one ;).

Great intro, coming in right in the thick of the action (very effective narrative device).

And all three "Just for the record" lines? Spot. On. Loved them!

Now, who else will be watching upcoming episodes to see if a turtleneck becomes a staple item in Ziva's wardrobe? ;)
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
If only this could happen on the show - off screen, but implied - of course.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh, hot and sweet...a perfect combination.

I'd like to think they're making each other happy like this.

I WOULD

I WOULD
LunaZola chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I'll take pitty on ya and tell ya that...

I LOVE THE END MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!